Saturday, June 26, 2010

We Are Still Alive and Kicking...Visit Us Here

Wow, has it ever been a long time since Sam posted to blog, or me for that matter.

Four months and going strong seems like a memory. It has now been over a year and a half, and Sam and I are about to finally meet in person and spend a few weeks together.

You can follow our D/s Journey on THIS BLOG which is posted to often and is very interesting and fun.

And by the way, my name is really Christina...Marie is my middle name and when Sam and I first met my bdsm name was Miss Marie. A long while back I decided to just be myself on line too...and changed to Miss Christina.

My slut has come a very long way, both as a slut and in trusting me, and we have developed into a very loving Mistress and slut. Come check it out for yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss Christina- I will, I will!! :)
You've taken Sam...so far!