Thursday, November 27, 2008

Black Friday Fun

Slut, tomorrow is black friday. I want my slut to have some fun. Black Friday in the USA is a time to shop at discounted rates, so tomorrow you will do that. You will go out, and look for some item less than 5.00 US money, that I can have fun with using on my slut. While you are out, you will do the following for me:

  • Go to a public restroom and put your red lipstick on, and leave a kiss on the mirror there.
  • Pee into a baggie and empty it down the sink of the bathroom. You will have to time this well, and try your best.
  • You will write on 10 slips of paper before you leave your house and it will say "My pleasure belongs to Miss Marie" and you will find places to drop these slips of paper, leaving little trails of our fun behind.
  • I want you to stroke your cock 1000 times while you are out, and if you are able to cum you may, and if not, then you will not cum until the next time I give you permission to cum.

Have fun on your black friday my slut.

Miss Marie

No comments: