Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sam's Sexy Saturday Fun

Miss Marie,

Like you know my sleep pattern in, to put it mildly, weird. And having a little problem of falling asleep made Saturday interesting. So Saturday didn't start me waking up, but me being my ass filled before going to bed. I don't use that little plug often anymore, but I thought that 5 hours is quite a long time for me so I started with it. Just having it in my ass an hour and watching TV. Fun, but that plug really is too small now.

So I changed it to this medium one.

That was more what I needed. No pain of any kind of discomfort. Not inserting or while having my ass filled with it. And this time it didn't try to pop out all the time. It seem like you can use too little or too much lube. This time I found right amount of lube. Almost. Kneeling with my ass up was position when that plug wanted to come out.

Not much more to say about that plug. I'm quite used to it and having it in my ass is fun. Although 5 hours total is still quite a long time for me.

And no sleep after plug time for me. I don't mind being up long time and being tired, but it sucks when you can't get to sleep when you try it.

So nipples it was then. That training was somewhere between just fun and hard. Ice was that fun part and towel was hard. Spanking was just fun. Painful, but fun. But almost hardest part was that waiting. Not just because there was more coming, but because this training made me a little horny and I didn't have a permission to touch my cock. So result of this training was horny slut with aching nipples.

And finally I did get sleep. And after waking up I had to first wait a minute or so to loose my morning erection before I could stroke myself hard again. Fun. And after little waiting I was happily going to toilet.

And there was no touching without permission.

Thank you for all the fun Miss Marie.

sam

1 comment:

Miss Christina said...

My slut,

With your sleep pattern I know that you won't just be able to sleep at 4am because I wanted it. What I want is for you to try, to rest and read and not do things that will stimulate you too much.

5 hours is a long time so I am glad you started with the smaller plug first and then changed over to the medium. Don't want my slut's ass truly hurt.

I do love you walking around and doing things and having your ass full for me. It is just so sexy and slutty.

I am glad my slut enjoyed the fact I listened to his comment at The ORG about needing another type of nipple training. I know my slut loves ice, but ice on sore nipples might be different, and so many rounds it it. Those spanks I knew would hurt, but that my slut could handle it. And he did. And I also knew that the towel might make them sore, and then to start all over. But you are eager, so the waiting is not easy for you. That makes me smile, perhaps that is more torturous than the nipple torture I gave you.

I do laugh here that my slut actually had to wait for his morning wood to go away in order to do what I asked, in getting yourself hard for me. I am glad you took care of that :).

And a very good slut for me indeed leaving your hands off your cock all that time until you woke. I know you are a horny slut, and doing that anal training and nipple training with no touching is very hard so I am very pleased you obeyed me, since I do own that cock now. Good!

A wonderful job. Love the pics too.

Marie