Saturday, November 29, 2008

A New Routine for my Slut, and some Sunday Fun

My Slut,

First, view this thread, a little treat for my slut. Let's see how this goes.

Tomorrow is Sunday, and with only a month left to get ready to go back to work, my slut needs to start getting his sleep pattern back to normal, some what. So from now on you are not allowed to stay up past 4 am and you must be up and moving around by noon. When you go back to work, you will be able to stay up till 2 am you said, so this is not too much different. 4 am will be my 9pm, so that gives you time with me in my evenings, but also will help to restore you closer to where you need to be, to have a healthy life.

So now for some fun for Sunday my slut. I am sure you will spend a lot of your day checking The ORG to see if anyone is leaving you any dirty words. Just to make this more fun, for each dirty word left for you at your 6 pm, you will attach a clothespin to your body and leave them on for however many minutes there is words, but not more than 20, should there be more than 20 words. You will pull each of these from your body. But first you will take a picture of yourself pinned to post at The ORG in that thread. You will write what I have instructed here. Then you will take a pic of yourself after they are pulled off, and you will post that there too, and then thank all those who have posted so far, for doing so, and for helping you to earn clothespins to pull from your body for me. Then you will beg others to join in or even the same people to join in and add more dirty words. If for some reason there is a really huge amount of words, then you will only do so many clothespins and the rest will be done in spanks.

:) Have fun my slut.
Miss Marie

1 comment:

Sam said...

Miss Marie,

Going back to work sucks, but you're right my sleep patterns. It needs work before work.

Sunday fun sounds like fun. If not for me to others anyway. Oh wait, who am I kidding. Reading about your plans for me turned me on instantly.

Thank you for taking care of my sleep pattern and also thank you for this Sunday Fun.

sam