Friday, November 28, 2008

Having fun at Black Friday

Miss Marie,

I hope you like the way I followed your instructions as given by your Black Friday Fun post.

Miss Marie,

So it begins now. And with style. No easy or soft start. More like; slut, go out there and be yourself.
After a little blog managing and other ordinary home chores it was time to start.

I made those paper slips ready and 'signed' each of them with kiss (red lipstick on lips).
After wiping rest of lipstick off and putting 'baggie', slips and lipstick in my pocket I left my apartment.

Just walking and thinking first. I decided that best thing is not to think this like 'task', but think this as normal part of my life and just do what Miss Marie wants me to do.

Places I left paper slips during day.

-First one I just dropped to sidewalk outside my apartment.
-Second one was left on table of cafe were I visited.
-Third one I dropped in mailbox on street corner.
-Fourth one was left on seat in trolley.
-Fifth just fly somewhere, carried with gust of wind.
-Sixth one I left on seat of subway car
-Seventh one I 'accidentally' dropped at counter while I paid my cigarettes at grocery store. Grabbed that one back quickly and throwed it in trash can outside.
-Eighth one I left in 'that' public restroom stall.
-Ninth I dropped to floor in department store.
-And last one I dropped again outside my apartment. Didn't see first one there anymore.

Little bit of fun at cafe.

After drinking that coffee I went to toilet. Not to pee, but to play with myself a little. 150 strokes. Just for fun.

Department store fun.

So there I was, in restroom at big department store. Nervous as hell and so fucking horny. Alone. But that was not just luck. I waited outside a little while trying to guess when it's empty. I just couldn't think myself putting on lipstick front of of mirror and then kissing it if I'm not alone. So anyways, there I was front of that mirror putting red lipstick on. I just couldn't 'take my time' and do it slowly. I did it as fast as I could, but still trying to be careful and make it look good. And then I just gave that mirror a kiss. Just quick kiss. Clearly visible lipstick kiss.

And then suddenly I felt very strong need to pee. Must have been my nerves or something like that.
That was easy part. Not so hard to pee in baggie in privacy of stall. But then I realize that I'm not sure if you wanted me to pour that pee in sink at restroom or in my home. But knowing your wonderfully devious mind I quickly came to conclusion that you want me to carriy that pee baggie back to my home.
So pee baggie (zip lock kind one) went to bigger bag I had with me and I sat down on toilet seat and started stroking. Listening if someone come in. And of course there was little traffic. As much I would love to be alone there, it's too much to hope that you can be alone in restroom at big store more than a few moments at time. And every time someone came in my heart jumped to my throat and my change to reach orgasm diminished. So I just stroked my cock counting those strokes in my mind and tried to relax. Sure, I just wish. There was no way that I could relax there. And that 850 strokes I had left wasn't that much after all. Or maybe it was too much. After too many strokes it's also difficult to reach orgasm. To me at least. Especially when you're nervous at public restroom. So no orgasm for me there.

Washing my hands after stroking I realize that I still had red lipstick on my lips. So I wiped it off with paper towel, left restroom and went to buy something for you to use. And bought new permanent marker so you can have fun with body writing.

And then all that was left was trip back to home. And emptying that pee baggie to sink. No leaks. Lucky me.

Thank you for this fun Miss Marie.

sam

1 comment:

Miss Christina said...

I am excited that you were able to do all that I asked. You are right, this was not a soft start...I went right for something to push you. It was a natural progression to what we have been doing together the past couple of months. I love how you prepared everything, your pocket was quite full.

I love all the places where you left those sheets of paper, very clever of my slut, and also I do smile about you kissing each slip with sexy red kisses. I wonder how many of these slips will be picked up and read, and someone will wonder whose kiss it is.

I love how you split your strokes to have some fun in more than one bathroom. I can imagine in the big store you were nervous as all hell. I knew it would take timing and your heart would race as you put that lipstick on and kissed the mirror. MMMMM. But I knew you would do your best for me.

I bet that mirror was very sexy with your lip marks on it. And then the peeing, it all came together so well. I do love you peeing into baggies for me :). I actually meant to have you chance pouring your pee out in the bathroom there, but it is actually amusing that you carried it all the way home with you. So I am still pleased.

I am so pleasd you did all the strokes I wanted, and I know how hard this can be in public to be aroused enough to get past your nervousness and fears. I am very pleased though that you completed the strokes even though you were not able to cum. See either way I was happy...the thought of you cumming in public made me happy but I also love you horny and fustrated too. So it is all wonderful for me.

And what a clever idea for that marker, in fact I have a plan for it.

I am very pleased with our first day together.
Miss Marie