Friday, November 28, 2008

Saturday Sexy Fun for my Slut

Tomorrow my slut, when you wake, you will stroke your cock only until you are hard. Then when your erection goes away you may pee in the toilet as normal.

You will not touch your cock in any other way after that than to wash it, until you and I can talk and you ask me for permission. I own this cock now, and tomorrow I don't want you touching it until I am with you.

Sometime in the morning/afternoon you will do this: Rub ice on your nipples for one minute, use a wooden spoon to spank each nipple for 1 minute straight and then take a towel and rub each nipple for 1 minute straight. You will stop and wait 5 minutes and then repeat this. I want you to do this 5 times. Let's see if we can train your nipples in another way.

You will also spend 5 hours total tomorrow with your ass filled for me. You may do this as you please, and even harness the plugs in so they stay put, while you do other things.

Have fun my slut.
Miss Marie

1 comment:

Sam said...

Miss Marie,

Thank you for giving me these instructions for Saturday.

I'm happy to follow them.

sam