Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy 2 Months My Little Anal Slut

My Slut,

So...between you being sick and me just being really tired out this week, and stressed at work, we neglected to really celebrate or acknowledge our little 2 month anniversary on the 27th. I am sorry for that, but I still want us to celebrate.

So...as of the 27th you have been mine for 62 days. That really is a long time when you think about it. To honor that and your request for more anal traning, I am going to require that between your Monday Morning the 2nd at 6 am, until your Sunday Evening 6 pm, that you have your ass full for 62 hours.

This is going to be a lot and I expect you to use caution. Sometimes you will use your smallest plug, sometimes the medium plug and sometimes your dildos...hopefully working up to your new larger dildo. Don't push it too fast though, you have all week to get that in your ass. If at times your ass gets sore, or you want it less full, then you may use something very small like a baby carrot inside a condom for retreival.

Each moment that your ass is full, let that feeling remind you of your submission to me...that sometimes you will be doing things you don't really "want" to do, simply because I want it, and it pleases me. Let these hours reconnect you to what it is you love about being mine.

And happy 2 months my sweet slut!!!

Mistress

1 comment:

Sam said...

Mistress,

Thank you. This might be just what is needed now. Little challenge, something that need plannings, and what keeps you in my mind most of the time and reminds me of my submission to you.

I will start this easy and I will be careful not to hurt myself.

sam