Thursday, January 22, 2009

Org Task - Sub in a Corner

Crossposted from Org.

Miss Honey - Sub in a Corner.

Miss Honey,

Preparations

Shopping

-8 inch dildo. And that thing (tired, can't remember what it's in English) for cleaning.

Cleaning.

Just a thought of enema, even just very small one for cleaning, is hard to me. I don't even know why. It just is. But this was good time try something new. So there I was kneeling and pushing that thing in my ass. And squeezing it to get water in. And it was so easy, I was almost laughing. I should have known that. Hey, if I can fuck myself with 6 inch dildo how the hell little water could feel bad.

I kept water in little while and went to shower. Stopping at toilet seat first.

Stretching.

That new toy was so fucking big in my eyes that I thought that little stretcing before task might be good idea. Medium plug in for while. Nothing to say about that really. I'm so used to it that it's just easy and comfortable.

Corner.

Plug out and wiping ass clean in toilet. Well it turns out that it was clean, so water thingy helped a little. Condom over that scary looking monster size (for me) dildo and plenty of KY-Jelly. On dildo and on and in my ass. Little ass fucking with fingers and I felt ready to start.

I felt little unsure and nervous because I hadn't tried that dildo before. And it really is big for me.
Too big, as it turns out. It hurt from the beginning. Not alarming pain, but real pain. I was thinking that little more inside and then wait and relax and it goes away. It didn't. And the I just knew that it is just a little too thick. For now. I'm gonna work to get it in comfortable later.

So I took it out. And I was little confused and unsure of what next. But pain disappeared as soon as dildo was out and I felt that there was no reason why I shouldn't continue. And I really felt that I should continue. It was like strong need to finish this task like it should. And it wasn't unpleasant feeling, but need that gives satisfaction when fulfilled.

So kneeling was next. Hands behind neck and trying to stay still. Looking at clock (it was in front of me in corner, at floor) and waiting. And first time I didn't felt so fucking bored in corner. It wasn't fun, but it was nothing like before. I would like to say that it was pleasurable, but that would be strongly exaggerated. But it gave me very strong feeling of submission, and that was the pleasure part of kneeling in corner.

Except for my knees. Right one was OK, but left was tried to be a little troublemaker. I have to shift my position few times, and now when I look that video again it seems like it was little short of ten minutes. But I just couldn't kneel one minute longer, so I don't think that my mistake with time was very serious. At least I hope you don't fee like it was. And that was it. Toy and slut cleaning was left, but task was done.

Thank you Miss Honey.

Was someone in the room while you were in the corner?

No, but making video for you made it feel very 'real'. Made me feel like submitting for you, not just doing task.

How big was your toy?

8 inch long and about 1.8 to 2 inch wide. Maybe closer to 1.8.

Did you orgasm?

Nope. This seems to be month I won't have many orgasms.

What were your thoughts as you played there in the corner like a naughty girl or boy?


Never get to playing part.

Was this difficult or enjoyable?

Difficult part is obvious. And that enjoyable. I started to enjoy this while keeling in corner. I knew that I did try my best and and just kneeling there for you to finish this task gave me submission kind of pleasure. I have to say, as funny as it might sound, I really liked this task. And it was fun. And that's strange for me when actual task part was mostly kneeling in corner.

And. My ass feel fine. No pain or even any kind of discomfort after taking that dildo out. So it was so close, but just a little but too big.

And my knees were in pain little while after task, but that went away very soon too. And now they feel fine. So I'm in good shape.

sam

P.S. Requested video(s) are in my private blog.

1 comment:

Miss Christina said...

I think you did a very nice job on this task. I loved your videos my slut...and no worries, we will work on getting your ass primed for that big dildo.