Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Fun



Mistress,

Such a nice way to start new year.

Dice rolling was so much fun at beginning, but after few 13 minute stroking stints I realized that it's going to be impossible to do that anymore so at Thursday night I stopped rolling dice.

Peeing in bucket was nice, but this time more smelly than before. And choices you gave me to empty that bucket were very nice, but this time choosing was easy. No pouring pee on me this time. And now there's nice little pee ice spot on ground. But luckily for me it really is small. Because ground on that spot is not flat and therefore there wasn't big puddle of pee to freeze.

Being tied up for you was fun as always. Didn't try to find new creative ways this time, just usual hand tied to cock and balls, cuffs and that kind of tieing. There was actually one new way. Tieing my balls to armrests of chair while sitting front of computer. Didn't like that very much. Have to be too careful


And taking pictures was fun as always except that something went wrong and they were so grainy that I had to take them again today. That's the reason (with that other thing you know) why this post is so late.

Miss Honey. Thank you for your request. It's always a pleasure to do something nice for you. I hope you like this picture.

And Mistress, if I remember correctly you did ask some time ago this kind of picture, but I just wasn't ready for it. It's fucking hard to post this even now. I just had to post it as b&w because in color it is even more humiliating. Maybe I'm able to do it "in color" later.


Thank you for all this fun Mistress.





sam

2 comments:

Miss Christina said...

My Sweet Slut,

I do love that first picture very much...that you would write those words on yourself to please me when we both know you really do not LOVE pee. :) Such a good slut for me.

I knew that rolling these dice would be so tempting at first, because you are a slut who loves to touch himself and leak and be horny for me...but I also trust you enough to know when to stop so that you do not disappoint me by cumming without my permission. You are a very good slut to push yourself as far as you can go and then stop and play safe for me.

I am glad you found peeing in the bucket to be nice, that is so sexy...although I wonder why your pee was more smelly. It is too bad the snow did not hit...but I can always check the weather reports and use that to my advantage.

I knew my slut would like being tied up for me...and I do love you to be bound. This way of tying your balls to your chair sounds really sexy to me.

I love the picture you took for Miss Honey. It is always nice for me to be able to have you offer to do things for her, because I know my slut will do his best and please her and me both...you are so pleasing. I love that about you.

And then you really shocked me tonight, I was not expecting you were ready to push to post this picture that I requested a while back...to give you something to work towards. I am so proud of you. Even in black and white that is one exposing picture. There is something more exposing about this picture than almost any other you have taken and I am proud of you for posting it. For taking this step without me coming right out and telling you that it was time.

You are so sexy...you are welcome for all this fun. For a little reward, next week after you get some more lube I want you to fill your ass and go have coffee and this time when you sit there reading the paper and drinking coffee and feel that bit of naughtiness you will feel it for me, as a reward...for showing off that sweet ass of yours.

enjoy my slut.
Mistress

Anonymous said...

Hello Miss Marie and Sam,

Just commenting to introduce myself and let you know that you have another/a new reader. I've enjoyed the blog so far and hope it continues as such :)

Thanks,
L.