Monday, January 12, 2009

Response to Your Begging

My Slut....I really am quite pleased with you. I know that begging has not come naturally for you, and that even moaning is not easy for you. I also knew that considering you had never officially begged me for anything yet, that having you do this on your public blog where many others would hear it, was going to be a challenge, but I felt you needed this push.

I wondered how many days it would take you and it only took 3 days. I knew my horny slut would not wait for too long since you cannot cum for me yet.

I do love the edging and moaning audio you did first. What I love is that you are so aroused and wanting to please me that you relax enough, and just let those sounds out for me. I did comment that your moans sounded almost painful, but after a week for my slut not cumming, I am not surprised by that. I found it very sexy and pleasing, because not only are you touching the cock I own and so wanting to cum and are holding back for me, you are pushing yourself to moan for me and to share all this here. This has amazed me.

Then we get to your actual beg. This was really something. To hear your desperation and the pleading and the sincerity in your voice as you beg me for the right to cum, telling me how badly you want to cum for me, and that you would do anything for me if I just let you cum. There is not much more I could want from you, you do give me everything even if together we have not explored everything there is to explore, you do give me everything. I was SOOOO proud of you when I snuck upstairs leaving my company for a few minutes and heard this audio. I know this took what you consider to be your dignity and your last bit of modesty to do this, but I don't see it that way. This is only one form of modesty, there are many more, and I don't ever want every last bit stripped away.

I just don't know what else to say. I was more than pleased, you exceeded my expectations and I loved it. I love you and I am very happy.

So the offer I made you to cum was to perform my task "Worshipping MY Pussy" at the ORG. This is one you have wanted to do for some time, and why wouldn't you, but writing is not easy for you. I figured since I have you this horny for me, more than ever before, I would put that to good use and let it help you write for me...and please me with how you would worship my pussy if you had the chance. And it is amusing to me to have you this horny for me. I really cannot wait to read your story and to have you cum for me in the way we discussed. It is all up to you when.

Thank you for begging and moaning and pleasing me so well.

Mistress

No comments: