Monday, January 5, 2009

Videos For Me

My Slut, On Tuesday I want you to make 3 Videos for me.

I am only going to give you instructions for 1 of them, the others you will do as a total surprise.

But video 1 is to be you, on a chair, legs spread wide, with your cock and balls hanging over the seat, not sitting on it, and the camera up close to your cock and balls. I want you to spank your balls for me, with a wooden spoon, or your crop (your choice, either will please me). I want you to crop or spank yourself on the balls and moan for me, show me with your sounds that this hurts, and just do it as long as you can tolerate without hurting yourself in a bad way or getting to your safeword. I don't want you broken, I just want you to ache for me and give me those moans that I love...and to be able to watch this any time I wish.

The other two videos you will do something you think will please me.

These videos are your priority and catching up your blog. Your pleasure comes last for today, so no stroking in videos, no "direct" touching in videos. Anything else is fair game, as long as you do not cum.

And no other "direct" touching for the day, even in between videos.

I know my slut will please me.
Mistress

No comments: