Sunday, January 4, 2009

Monday For My Slut

Slut, it is already your Monday....and I have a few things for you to do today.

I want you to roll 3 on line dice for each time you need to pee for me...and you will add that total together and you will wait that many minutes before you may pee. In addition you will sit on the toilet backwards for each, and you may not touch your cock to set it in the toilet. In fact, no touching your cock directly today. Also, you will attach a clothes pin to each nipple while peeing.

Today you will wrap your chest in plastic wrap, tube top style. I want you to place one cum cube over each nipple before you wrap over it, so that once you are wrapped they are left there over your nipples to melt in that spot, under the plastic wrap. I would like you to spend an hour that way for me, wearing your heels, and your thong for me. You will place the other cum cube into you thong so it rubs against your cock and balls that belong to me. This also stays on for one hour.

Tomorrow afternoon we will plan to talk on voice chat. I want your computer on and set for voice at your 11:45 pm. Your IM status will say "kneeling for my Mistress" when you are ready...so I know. I will call your computer, so have your headset on you and be ready to answer it. You will just kneel and wait for me, till I call you that way. Oh and you will have that thong that had the cum cube melting away inside it, in your mouth as you wait. When we start talking you may ask me if you want to remove it.

Mistress

No comments: