Friday, January 23, 2009

More pictures (rule 17) and short update

Mistress,

My thighs are sore and bruised from earlier spanking. I like it a little, but I hope that I don't have to spank them more in next few days. That would really hurt.



























Day went well, I did throw die twice to find out how long I have to wait before I could go to toilet and pee. Working while waiting made it quite easy. Not too easy though. Waiting times were 8 and 11 minutes. Both times after 5 minutes working did get little harder, but not impossible.

Other than that nothing really happened. Working and at home just resting.

And trying new color on nails. The one you choose.

























No yellow snow picture today. There was snowfall at night so that yellow spot was not visible any more.

sam

No comments: