Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Monday Slutting

Mistress,

Silly slut didn't think carefully enough your instructions and missed a whole day of (indirect) touching of slut's cock. There's no way this would happen again. Too frustrating not to touch.

Wrapped slut was happy slut. Cum cubes on nipples were little different feeling that ice cubes. They are much smaller and melt almost too fast. But just almost. Knowing that it's my cum melting inside wrap was, hmm very slutty. And hmm, not my favorite. But not too hard. Slut can do that again anytime you want.

Last cum cube inside thongs were whole other matter. Slut just couldn't stop thinking that those thongs are going to slut's mouth later. Yack. And heels, slut just loves to wear heels. That alone made all other things worth it.

Waiting for peeing is getting easier every time. Except after slut woke up. Slut can't think before coffee, so slut didn't realize that slut can throw dices before finding clothespins. But that was just 1 more minute to wait. Other waitings were easy and peeing sitting backwards with clothes pins on nipples is just slutty fun. Not awkward or humiliating. At least not at home.

Putting that thong in mouth as gag was harder than usually because fish slut ate earlier made slut feeling nauseous. And just a though of cummy thongs made slut feeling like gagging. But that feeling was almost faded when it was time to kneel for Mistress.

Chatting with you is always fun. Until slut has to pee. It's not hard to pee in cup for you while chatting, but having to empty it four times (see, slut can really wait before being desperate) before all pee had come out of slut was first funny, then it started to feel not so funny anymore.

And having to dip finger in pee cum and rub it on upper lips was hard as a though, but doing it was actually quite easy. Slut did catch one drop with tongue. Not so good tasting.

Rest of the night slut was just laying on bed because after eating a little more (not that fish again) slut's stomach started to ache again.

But it was fun day.

Thank you for that Mistress.

sam

1 comment:

Miss Christina said...

My Slut,

Yes you did not notice my indirect suggestion for how you could touch your cock, so that left you frustrated.

I was curious to see how these cum cubes would do for you. I thought it would feel very slutty for you to be wrapped up with your own cum melting away on you, but I also know that you enjoy the plastic wrap and ice, so I thought this would be a nice way to do it.

The thong one I knew would drive you nuts from the start, not for the melting of it there, but for how it would end up in your mouth later on. I do love my slut gagged and this was a bit of a new idea, and you handled it really well.

You also really pleased me with the peeing and the waiting and I do love how nicely you have come to accept this as part of your life, when I desire it, and work so hard to please me with it.

I did feel bad my slut got a bit sick from the fish, and I was really proud how you hung in there for me and tried your best, actually succeeding in coming to me kneeling and gagged. I find this very very sexy to come home and have you waiting on knees, gagged and ready for my command like such a good slut. You do please me for being there and ready and as I requested.

And then the whole pee thing. That was entirely too amusing that you had to fill 5 cups of pee before you were done, begging me to go empty each one. I just loved it though I know it was so frustrating for you.

All in all you really pleased me on this day.

Mistress