Sunday, January 18, 2009

Org Task - Worshiping MY Pussy

Crossposted from Org.

Miss Marie - Worshiping MY Pussy

Story first, reward later (I hope)

First thing I noticed about her was smile. Smile that went from well shaped red lips to beautiful brown eyes. Just looking her made my heart jump. And her voice. I haven't talk to her, but I hear her laughing with her friends. It almost made my heart stop. So beautiful and cheerful laughter. I wanted to be hers. All hers.
...

I'm trying to get enough courage to talk to you. But you're so beautiful and daring, full of life, that I can't think why would you be interested in me. But then, you walked to me and started talking. I'm dumbfounded. And hopeful. You had to said only: follow me.

...

She told me to undress and crawl under her desk. And I did so. Scared and nervous. But so fucking excited. She sat down and kicked her shoes off. She wasn't wearing any socks so and her toes were painted with nice purple color. I just stared them. I knew what she wanted, but I just couldn't start.
Not here, in her office. Where anybody could just walk in. But she didn't want to wait and she slapped my face with her foot. And whispered: get to work slut.

I started to kiss her toes. One by one. Just light gently kisses. And then upward. Her insteps. Her legs. Upward toward my goal. Rolling her skirt up. Spending more time with her thighs. Waiting her getting ready. Smelling. Smelling her. Mild scent of her skin. She told me to stop and raise my head a little. After tieying blindfold over my eyes she told I can continue. I lowered my head back down to her thighs and toward her pussy. She opened her thighs more. First whiff of her pussy was intoxicating. I gave her panties few kisses before sliding them off. Her scent was stronger now. I touch her pussy with my lips. Not kissing it, just touching. Smelling her. She wasn't wet, just a little moist. I couldn't wait any longer. I had to taste her.

First I was just kissing her pussy. Ever so lightly. And then little licks, carefully at first. Trying to find out what she likes. Tracing her lips with my tongue. Little nips with my teeth. Her breath was getting deeper and she was getting more wet. I planted a kiss on her hood. Licking it. Nipping it with my lips. She was moaning a little now. I moved her hood backwards with my thumbs and and started licking her clit. She was moaning like in pain. But she didn't push me away so I continued. Occasionally pushing my tongue in her opening. Tasting her. Tongue fucking her. But always getting back to her clitoris.
Her breathing was getting shallow. I could feel that she was starting to get contractions. She pressed her thighs against my head and using her hands pushed my head against her pussy. I could do anything but just trying to breath. She rubbed her pussy against my face until she came. Almost violently, moaning loudly.

...

I am kneeling on padded table in living room. Ass up and head down. Naked. Hairless. Balls tied and short rope hanging down from them. There's picture of your pussy in front of me. You told me that if I move my eyes from that picture or move my hands or feet I'm going to suffer. More than I can imagine. And I believe you.

I can hear footsteps and then... ...giggling. And laughter. I'm scared. And blushing. And hard.
I just keep looking your pussy and wait. I can hear someone walking closer to me. Then, sharp slap on my ass. It stings. Little yelp escapes my mouth. Someone spreads my ass cheek. Pinches me inside my cheeks. Long and sharp finger nails. So it's not you. Who is it. I don't know. I don't even want to know.
She tickles my anus with her finger nail. Almost scratching it. I'm scared. She rubs something cold and sticky on my rectum. I hope it's just lube. Something is pushed inside my ass. It feels like big dildo.
Stretching me open. I want to push it back out.

You came to me and whisper to my ear that I better keep it inside, or else.
I hear you walking a way. I just kneel on table and look at that picture of your pussy.
I can feel that something starting to slide out of my ass. I try to squeeze my asshole to keep it in but it won't help. It just slides out. Now I'm really scared. I don't know what to do. But just stare that picture and wait. I can hear you two talking in another room. Time goes by so slowly. Now I know you wanted me to drop that thing out. And that scares me even more. After what felt like hour I can hear you coming back to living room. Close to me. Suddenly my balls get tugged backward. I yelp. Hand grabs my balls and squeeze them hard. That hurts. Tears fills my eyes and blurs my vision. I can't even see that picture clearly anymore. Then the pressure stops and you just tell me that you warned me. You walk in front of me and kiss my eyes and stroke my cheek. That helps and I'm feeling better. You wipe my tears away and I can see that picture of your beautiful pussy clearly again. Now with tear drops on it. You whisper to my ear that you're proud of me not moving. And that you believe I can take the rest too without moving.

You walk away again and after short silence I can hear you two whispering something. And then my ass cheeks explodes in pain. Both at same time. With loud and sharp slapping sound. And you laugh. More sympathetic that evil laugh. And you just keep hitting my ass with something that feel like riding crops. But how can I be sure, I can't think. Just suffer. And worship picture of your beautiful pussy.

...

It's night. Your guest has left. I'm tired and sore. And very fucking horny. But night is not over yet. You want me to follow yourself to bedroom. You tie me spreadeagled to bed. Face up. Sitting on my chest you start to tease me. Pinching my thighs. Pulling my sore balls. Slapping my cock. You push you ass back against my face and I know what you want. I start licking your asshole. I feel very humiliated, but also even more turned on. After awhile you get up. And started hitting me with crop. Not too hard but painful enough. All over me. From soles of my feet to my chest. Making sure not to forget my nipples. Making them throb. Putting crop aside you sit next to me. Stroking my cock. Making my leak precum.
You dipped you finger in it and rubbed little of it to my lips. And making me suck your finger clean.
Next you tie my cock and balls tightly and start teasing me with magic wand. Strong vibration on my throbbing cock makes me crazy. But you are having too much fun to stop now. So you just continue teasing me. Keeping me on edge. Letting me come down a little and then continuing. Over and over again. Making me desperately wanting to cum. Making me want to scream. Promising anything if you just let me cum.

Turning toward me you ask if I want to cum so much that I'll drink your pee. Without even thinking I say that of course I'll drink your pee. You take a glass and squatting little you pee in it. Smiling wickedly you raise my head with one hand and put glass on my lips with other. I open my mouth and you start pouring it in my mouth. Whispering my ear: you get your reward soon slut...

----

report

Miss Marie,

- After you have cum, I want you to make another post on the task thread, giving me your overall thoughts on performing this task.

Seems like even I can write a story after 10 (I think it was 10 when I start writing, it's sometime confusing because my days usually involves parts of two calendar days, and to screw things more, different time zones can make me talk to you from my Monday morning to your Sunday night.) days without orgasm, and there's non coming before finishing it.

I did like this task, not writing part, but thinking it. How to worship your pussy and just thinking you.
I was so fucking horny that those edges were not a problem. I felt like being almost on edge all the time when I touched my cock. And I fucking liked it.

Bt then there was that little problem with story. I did finish it hours before time was up and got that idea of making it length to be exactly same as minimum words. After adding few words there and removing others from here I got it. And I was so fucking proud of myself. Until I realize that for some silly reason I had wrong amount of words in my mind. Minimum lenght was 300 words longer than I had.
And I had two hours left. At that point I wanted to cry. But I had so good motivator that somehow I did write more and got it finished at time. Lucky me.

- I also want you to tell me about this orgasm I allowed you, in detail.

Standing in front of mirror. Testing something for you. Horny as hell. Barely started to stroke when I 'shoot' fucking porridge (well, ok, very thick, not porridge) like cum out and most of it didn't even reach mirror. Standing there little while to wait my legs stopping to shake. Then licking that little bit of cum from mirror and rest from 'floor' (plastic wrap on floor). And swallowing it, of course. Just so happy to end denial period that I didn't mind. Not that it makes any difference if I mind or not

Miss Marie, Thank you very much for giving me an opportunity to worship your beautiful pussy.
And thank you for letting me cum.

sam

No comments: