Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Videos For Mistress


Thank you Mistress fo this video day.Not much more than taking and working with videos happened today. Little leaking and licking. Rubbing cock through panties. Humping a wall and bed. Being horny. Just normal day for slut.

First was time to drop little wax over body writing. Mmm. I do like hot wax.



I fucking hate spanking my balls. Not at all turn on. But I love to do it for your pleasure.




And little peeing to end video day.




Fun day. Thank you Mistress.

sam

1 comment:

Miss Christina said...

My Slut,

All of these videos really pleased me. You know I do love to see my name on your body and wax does fascinate me. I loved your creativitiy to trace the letters with the wax.

I LOVED the second video of you having your balls tied and spanking them for me. I know this is all submission for you and I do love that you share that with me. I really love to hear your gasps of pain and moans as you struggle to please me with this. Thank you :)

And then one of my favorite things, which is not your favorite thing. I am very proud of you, to be ready to post something like this in a public blog and so very pleased that it came from you. Of course I love to see you wetting yourself for me, but to watch you rub that pee on yourself too, and share it all here for all to see, really makes me even more proud of you.

This was a wonderful day!

Mistress