Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Rewarded slut with hurting toes

Mistress,

Thank you for this reward. I love heels, but 13 hours is quite a lot. My toes hurt, my left knee feels sore, and few muscles I didn't know I have feels very much used. But it was very much worth it.
And when I can just sit or even lay down on bed while wearing heels, even 13 hours is perfectly doable.

And thank you for ice cubes. It's always fun. One reason why I love rubbing ice cubes is that cold trickle of water running down my body. Beside that cold sensation that ice gives. That's very nice too. So I pretty much use ice cubes while standing and on my upper body. But not all of them. My cock and balls did get their share of fun. And then was that last one. Heels time was up and you wanted little surprise so I rubbed that over my soles. That felt, well, just funny. Can't really describe it. Having just ended 13 hours (last 5 without any breaks) with heels I had so many other feelings same time that it was hard to concentrate just to that ice cube. Have to try that again later, I think.

And that one you wanted me to melt in my ass crack. That was not so much fun. It really felt too cold there (not painfully cold though) and was irritating feeling otherwise too. But that is also why in some way it was almost more fun that other ones. Because I really felt that it was fun for you. Not for my pleasure.

Not much humping or rubbing today. I just didn't feel like it. I had nice and relaxingly horny slutty state of mind and that was enough for me. But I did little bit of humping for you. Bed and wall of bathroom while I was all soapy in morning shower. That was fun for me too.

And it wasn't so cold today so I was wearing only what you wanted whole day while inside my apartment.

Thank you for another fun day Mistress.

sam

1 comment:

Miss Christina said...

I think this day of being horny, and rubbing ice was really fun. I especially was curious about the one in your ass crack.

Yes 13 hours in heels is a long time, but I figured you would spend most of it sitting maybe.

I am glad you enjoyed your reward!
Mistress