Thursday, January 22, 2009

Spankings (day 4) and other on cam things.

Mistress,

No spanking picture today. 45 hits to bottom of my feet with riding crop. On cam, while Mistress was watching. Nice sting kind of pain. But no marks, so no point to take picture really.

And while on cam little stroking and hitting my cock with riding crop. I like that. Pain has been little more turn on for me lately than it used to be. Or is it just taking pain for Mistress. Who knows, or cares. Result is same anyways. Horny slut.

And peeing in glass on cam. Easier than I feared. But still, pee is not my thing. But submitting to my Mistress is. So I'm happy with it.

Little more stroking and edge. And permission to cum. Very fucking nice orgasm. Thank you Mistress.
And very thick cum again. I think I need to cum more ofter. Please, Mistress.

This time not much licking or swallowing, just two licks for Mistress.

And then humping pillow for Mistress. Right after Orgasm. Just humiliating.

Nice day. And although I don't feel very relaxed on cam yet, it's getting easier.

Thank you Mistress.

sam

1 comment:

Miss Christina said...

NO need for a picture today...besides I got to see and hear the action. I heard the crop and I heard your groans of pain for me...all of which was lovely.

I enjoyed seeing my slut crop his cock for me. I really loved seeing you in those red panties with the lacey ass. So perfect they are on you. I think some Mistress must have good taste and really that can be credited to Miss Honey and Boy Toy.

I was pleased so much that you were able to pee in the glass very quickly for me. I know this is not easy for you but it was not as bad to give me what I desired as you thought. But slut, when are you going to learn to get a bigger glass....I had to giggle when you filled it and were not done yet. You are fortunate I let you finish in the toilet...next time I may not.

You were quite sexy cumming for me...you were rather desperate once I started to talk about the public task you will do for calais soon. It got you right over the edge. You were so sexy there in those red panties, cock in hand, a bit nervous and asking me so nicely "please may I cum Mistress". Those are words I never get bored with.

You did rub your cum into your skin as I desired and you really did not hesitate to lick your hand, though I know you do not enjoy that. I do treasure the submission you give to me in those moments.

And then the humping. I do realize my slut does not like humping very much and when you are not horny, and just doing it to entertain and please me, it is very humiliating for you. But you are my slut and humiliation is part of what we share, and you were very sexy doing that for me.

I am very pleased.
Mistress