Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve Slutty Fun

Today you will remain bound in some way at all times...one form must be put on before the previous is taken off. This continues until further notice.

You will do all pee into your pee bucket until further notice. You may not empty this bucket until you get permission from me.

Also I want you horny and stroking often, but not edging, just staying nicely aroused for me. And if you leak, you will lick.

*******************************************************************

So I was at work today when I got an email from my slut telling me that his pee was getting smelly and asking for permission to dump the bucket. I said not, we would discuss it when I got home. After I was home I gave him two choices that would please me.

1....he could take that bucket of pee (half full) and dump it over his body and then shower

or

2....he could wait till it was totally full and then take it out and dump it over the side of his balcony into the yard (or would it be snow).

My slut chose number 2...which is really quite amusing for me...and oh boy am I hoping it snows where he is. Can you imagine that huge yellow spot?

MMMM, have a happy New years eve slut!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Mistress,

It's getting more smelly and it's not full yet.

No snow here right now, but it's freezing cold outside and there's still time left.

sam

Easton Taylor said...

buy stavudine 40 mg online sold under the brand name Zerit among others, is an antiretroviral medication used to prevent and treat HIV/AIDS. It is usually recommended for use with other antiretrovirals.