Monday, February 23, 2009

5 in2kink's tasks I would like to do

Little update: I had terrible back pain for a week. That's why it's been quiet here.

But now I can continue doing things. Slowly and carefully first, but soon I can leave that behind too. And it's about time. I've been missing being naughty horny slut for you.

Mistress, here's 5 in2kink's task I would like to do. They are in alphabetical order and there are more than these 5 task I would like to perform. But I had to choose something.

1. Extreme Anal Penetration:

Quite obvious reasons. Not so 'extreme' for me, but should be fun.

2. House of Pain - House of pleasure

Anal, spanking, whipping. Do I really need to say anything :)

3. My Sexy Panty Slut

3 days of horny, frustrated sluttynes. Mmmm

4. Tailor made

5. The Seventh Seal

Last two: I love surprises. And that little fear of not knowing what it is going to be.

sam

No comments: