Saturday, February 28, 2009

Anal Training


Mistress,

Even More delayed weekend fun.


~ Anal Training, to be done all in one shot.

This is going to be fun. Lets start this with picture of picture of my ass before training.




~ Fill your ass with your small plug for 30 minutes

No problems with this one. Such a small plug. I just inserted it and went doing other things I had to do.


And time was up almost too soon. So I just removed it and that was it. And my ass didn't really felt used after that one.


~ Change that out for your Medium Plug for 1 hour

Back to inserting things in my ass. Medium plug isn't very big either and it went in without any trouble.




This should have been very easy hour too. But it wasn't for some reason I felt discomfort from the beginning. Not pain but it wasn't fun either. And that made me nervous. This should have been still more like warm up than actual training. It was a long hour and I had to concentrate to being able to make it. But I wasn't really worried yet. It was only discomfort not pain.

Finally hour was up and no pain when removing plug. And that discomfort disappeared also immediately so there was no reason to quit training.


~ Change that out for your smaller Dildo for 1 hour (fucking slowly 100 times during this time)

I'm so glad that you said smaller, not small. It only about 6 inches, but it not 'small' for me. But not very big either. Inserting it was easy and painless process.




But then that discomfort started again. No pain, just discomfort. I can't really explain how it felt. It was little strange feeling, no pain, but feeling I have not had before. First half of the hour went mostly just me concentrating of keeping it in. Or maybe more 'not taking it out'. And worrying about that fucking. I was sure that I just can't do it. That I really can't.

But when time went by and it was getting close to decide whatever I can even try to fuck myself with that dildo, something happened. First I was starting to feel that I might at least try it and little after that I just went to do it. Although I wasn't sure if I can really do it I started it.

And I did it all. It was not fun at all, but this was training and I don't give up easily. But I have to say that I was fucking happy that it wasn't more than just 100 times.



Even more uncomfortable feeling after that, but still no pain. Funny. I really don't know what it was.

Removing that dildo was a relief and there was no pain at all.


And my ass was just fine after that part of training.


~ Change that out for your larger Dildo...try your best without harming yourself to get it to fit. When you do, leave it in for 30 minutes and then try slowly fucking yourself with it.

Now this was part I wasn't waiting eagerly. I have tried that larger (about 8 inch) dildo and it was just too big. My confidence wasn't really high at this point, but what else could I do than try it. And somewhere deep in my mind was a little 'what if' feeling. It would been so nice to be able to use that fucking big dildo.

But no. Inserting it hurt. Not like damaging my ass pain, but it really hurt. But I did get it in a little.



But that pain was too much for me. It was very clear that my asshole is not ready to be stretched that wide now so I took it out even before full minute has gone. There was too reasons for that, it really felt too big, and pain was also too hard. Too hard that to feel safe (it didn't felt dangerous though) and it also was too severe pain for me. As you know I don't take risks so it didn't feel like having failed in training. It just showed that more training is needed.

And after I took it out all the pain went away immediately. So I decided to try that big monster plug too, but I really knew that I can't get it in. And because of that my heart wasn't really in it anymore. But I did try it but there was that too stretched pain again, so I stopped pushing it before it was all in. And trust me. There's no way I could have that one inside me now. It is simple too wide.

Thank you for this training Mistress.

sam

4 comments:

Miss Christina said...

My slut, it is very clear you did try your best for me. Your little asshole had not had much use lately, so I have told you that for the next week you are to have your small plug and your medium plug in you for 2 hours a piece each day. I think that will be a nice way to go back to basics for now.

I am very pleased you tried.

But what really pleases me, is to right away see these spread open very exposed pictures of your asshole that not long ago you just could not post here on your public blog, and had to use the black and white one. You have come so far. You still have a little modesty, but you are letting a lot less intimidate you now.

It was very erotic for me to watch you fucking your ass. That is something that I do enjoy. I just wish it was attached to my strap on and I was fucking my slut's ass.

Thank you for how hard you tried for me.

Mistress

Anonymous said...

Oh my...what a slut! I'm sure the training will really "pay off" when you see Mistress!

Miss Christina said...

Weave,

In case you didn't know, I used to refer to myself as Miss Marie. This blog was started when Sam and I first started our actual D/s together. We only kept it going for 4 months because at that time my slut found out about his thyroid issues and he just didn't have the energy to keep it going. When he was feeling better we began blogging together on Christina & Sam's D/s Journey.

Marie is my middle name and when I started sharing on the tasking site Sam and I had belonged to, I used Miss Marie as my name. After a while it seemed silly since our relationship is very real and I just wanted to be myself, hence Miss Christina, which is my first name.

It's been a long time since I read these older posts. Glad you are enjoying them.

Anonymous said...

Miss Christina- Yes, I got it, thank you!
I'm loving reading your journey... learning every time!! :)
Thanks again for all your work posting...