Thursday, February 5, 2009

Org Task - Wrapped Up With Pee For Some Kinky Fun

Crossposted from Org.

Miss Marie - Wrapped Up With Pee For Some Kinky Fun

---

Miss Marie,

Like you know I got sick after performing this task but I did write notes right after finishing.
But they are just notes so no when I'm writing this I have to make a little different report than normally to help me remember everything.


The Task, Wrapping Up:
Quote:
- From the moment you start this task until your final report is made, you are not allowed to use your toilet for peeing. The first time you pee for me you will use that to make 6 pee cubes. I want you to only make the cubes 1/3 full...not a full size ice cube
.

I was using one of those bags you know. First peeing in big glass and then pouring it from glass to that plastic bag. Those cubes were little too big, but hey it's just more pee for you.

Quote:
- When your cubes are frozen you will lube your asshole for me and then insert your plug.
Just a small plug to make things little easier.

Quote:
- Next take your marker and write in nice big letters on your belly "Miss Marie's Slut"
I love that one. Even more because it's not only task when I'm your slut.

Quote:
- Now I want you to masturbate to the edge. You can use any toys you like. Then stop.
Fun. I can do one edge without problem.

Quote:
- ...continue up to your chest. Put 2 pee cubes on the sides of each nipple and then put the other two between your breasts as you wrap yourself up.
Didn't work like you wanted. Cubes just won't stay were you put them. They moved like they had they own will.

First 20 Minutes:

Wrapping was fun. I really liked it. But when it was time to put those cubes there was a little problem. My freezer is very cold, too cold to put cubes from there against skin immediately, so I have to take cubes out and put them on towel to 'warm up' a little. And of course that towel was on floor.
It's impossible to just bend over when you're tightly wrapped. Bending your knees is also almost out of question. But with weird combination of funny looking bending and movements I got that towel from floor and put it on table. Without dropping cubes.

Taking those cubes one by one and putting them under wrap felt nasty. And I could smell them because they were little melted already. And they didn't stay were I put them. No matter how I tried they just slide were they wanted. So I gave up and just leave them were they went. And maybe that was good thing after all. If they had stayed each side of my nipples I couldn't have use nipple clamps without first ripping that wrap. Even now it was hard. I don't know why. When I tested it for you before there was no problem with clamps. Maybe I used more layers of wrap this time.

We talked about that gag thing so I didn't use rope, but small thongs in my mouth. They won't fill my mouth too much and after they are soaked it's either trying to swallow or drool.

And I had scarf to use as blindfold. So next was time to lay down. Right, but where. I had that mattress you can see on pics on floor to be used, but there was no way I could lay down on it. Bloody plastic wrap. And lousy planning from my part. Well maybe I could have use them but first kneeling on so on might have rip that wrap and I didn't want that to happen. So I had to use my bed. Nothing wrong with that, but I couldn't stop thinking about those pee cubes melting and pee dripping on my bed. But there was really no options so there I was. Plug in my ass, pee cubes melting inside plastic wrap, clips on my nipples and scrotum, thong in my mouth, blindfolded and stroking my cock. I'm almost sorry that there was no one to see that. It must have been a real sight.

Oh and those thongs get soaked so few time I just turned my head to side and drooled on my bed.

And then time was up.

Second 20 Minutes:

This was easy part. I had already spanked my ass at morning and it was little sore, so I took it easy. Turn out that I took it too easy, but you have seen me using that spoon before. Quite easy to hit too hard. And it was 200 spanks after all. Well it was fun and didn't take long. Spanking part that is. Next time I know I can hit harder. Rest of the time I just stand there. Not really enjoying. Now that I had nothing to do my mind stayed thinking of pee. I felt like there was pee all over me and maybe there was, but tried to think that most of it is just sweat. Couldn't really succeed of fooling myself.

And more drooling for you. Now that I was standing it was easy. And messy. But hey, what's a little saliva outside wrap, when inside is full of pee.

Third 20 Minutes:

Back to bed. I could smell that pee. I'm sure my whole apartment smelled. Or not. I really don't know how much was just inside my but it was all the same to me.

And cumming. No fucking problem with that. Pee really don't turn me on, but knowing that this task ends when I cum and not knowing when I can cum next time were both great motivators.
And recently I've been fucking horny all the time anyway so after few minutes of stroking I came.
Not really hard, but it was good O. Thank you Miss Marie.

Reporting:

Quote:
- I want your overall thoughts on the task
What can I tell you. Hmm. I felt fucking nasty whole time. I like cubes, but I don't like pee. So it was kinda funny thing. It was fun, but then I remember that those were pee cubes melting. Then it wasn't so much fun any more. Not disgusting, but... ...and in some level it was quite a turn on. To be such a nasty pee slut for you. Doing it for you. Thinking of that really helped.

And one final note to others who might do this. After task, think how and where you remove that wrap. There's pee everywhere inside it. Or maybe it's sweat. Or sweat mixed with pee. But anyways. You don't want to just rip that wrap off in living room and 'splash' pee drops all over things near you.

Miss Marie, thank you for this task. It was experience that, while I might not want to do it again, I like I had.

sam

No comments: