Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Work Time Fun For my Slut

My Slut...on your Thursday while at work...I want you to have a bit of fun for me. I want you to wear that thong I sent to you....the blue one that is very skimpy and see through with the butterflies on it.

I want you to have your bracelet with you at work...and to spend at least 13 minutes of your day, at your desk, wearing it for me. You can do this in any time increment you need to, to please me and do this for me.

I want to to take those 13 paperclips and make a paperclip chain with them...and then place that chain into the front of your thong so that you feel that you are bound for me....without actually being bound. I want you to feel that metal against you and think of me. Do this as soon as you are able and leave it there all day for me and bring this chain home with you. I want a picture of it posted to this blog...when you tell about this fun you have had.

And then finally...I want you to spend 13 minutes in corners for me on your Thursday...but they cannot be in your home. You can use ones at work....if you are discreet...or other public places. It does not have to be a literal corner, it could be where there is a corner of shelves in a store...etc. Be creative. I know you hate the corner, but 1 minute at a time, won't be bad at all. So to be clear, 1 minute in 13 corners. You may not repeat the same corner more than 2 times total. I want you to write down the time and brief description of the corner that you were in.

This is enough I think...to keep you somewhat busy, but also thinking of me all day :).

Love you.
Mistress

1 comment:

Sam said...

Mistress,

Now this is going to be very interesting day at work.

And yes, I hate being in corner. So it's nice from you to limit it only to one minute at time. Or is it. 13 differenet corners. Hmm.
We'll see.

Thank you Mistress.

sam