Saturday, February 7, 2009

Edge Training Week One, For My Slut

My Slut,

As you know, your Mistress loves the edge. For one thing, the edge is the feeling that feels just about as nice as the orgasm, but when you can make the edge last longer, cumming can be even more enjoyable. I love the edge, and I also love a submissive on the edge for me...so of course I want MY slut on the edge for me. I love how someone changes when they are on the edge, struggling to hold it, how much more intense begging can get, how much more they moan and shake and tremble for me.

I want my slut to be able to start holding an edge for my pleasure.

So....for this week, Saturday to Saturday, 8 days, you are going to be in edge training.

Each day you will roll 1 die. If it is an even number you will be attempting two edges and orgasms. If it is an odd number you will attempt 1 edge and orgasm.

You can still touch as much as you wish during the days, but bear in mind I don't want your cock getting too sore to play with. When you are ready to attempt this, you will get yourself to the edge. Now, once you are on edge, you are going to try to get your mind and your cock to listen to you, and for you to remain right there on the edge for 2 minutes. You are not allowed to change your stroking enough that you would "lose" your edge, only enough that you stay there. If you are able to make it staying on the edge for 2 minutes, then you may cum for me and feel full pleasure of it. If you cross the edge before the 2 minutes is done, you will immediately remove your hand and let it be a ruined orgasm, and you will not feel the pleasure of this.

I know this will get frustrating, but I think this is a nice amount of motivation along with a good plan for you to start working on this. Of course I like my slut to feel pleasure...but I also want you to learn to love the edge, so I do hope that you can get your mind and body to work together so that we both feel pleasure.

I also want you reporting often about this here.

Good luck my sweet slut!!!

Mistress

1 comment:

Sam said...

Mistress,

Now this is going to be interesting and most likely very frustrating training week.

I might not be able to get good orgasm whole week, but at least I will be very fucking horny slut for you. And I love that.

And thank you Mistress, I will need luck with this one.

sam