Saturday, February 14, 2009

Week one of edge training is over (for now)

Mistress,

Frustrating training continues.

Day 6

Dice hates me. 1 try again. Not much to tell about that. Disappointing. From my email to Mistress next day: "P.S. No luck with edge yesterday. But today, I will fucking show that cock who's boss."

Well, Mistress is boss, but when training it should be me, not my cock.

Day 7

Do I even have to say that I throw once again 1. I felt little pissed off with that. But even more I felt frustrated so I had to do little begging by email:

"P.S. Today's dice results are.

Edge thing: 5. This is so fucking weird. One fucking try again. May
I please do something for you to get second try? Please Mistress. I'm
so fucking frustrated that I just want to cum. And two chances are
better than one. Even with risk of two ruined ones. Pretty please. Let
me have second try too. Please. "

Mistress found my begging amusing and I gave two changes. For both Friday and Saturday, but I had to attach 6 clothespins on my body and take pictures.

Note about pics. I took those in living room and after that went back to bedroom for edge training. Could really try to edge and take pictures at same time.

1st try

I fucking show that cock who's boss. What a fucking relief. And pleasure. So nice to have real orgasm. So pleasurable. So something. I loved that moment when I saw that 2 minutes was gone and there was no more holding or hands of too soon thing. Thank you for this orgasm Mistress.

I don't really think that clothespins on balls helped. More like I was so determined and horny and... ...that they didn't hurt so much this time.







2nd try

Back where I started. Clothespins on inner thighs hurt too much. I mean too much to adjust stroking to stay on edge. I would have dropped off if I had tried. So 45 seconds and hands off.
















Day 8

Final day for week one. Although I'm kinda sure that I have to do this first week again. It hasn't been very successful.

Anyways. Not so frustrated today. Maybe it's knowing that this ends today. Even knowing that there is no guarantee that I succeed to cum or that Mistress would let me cum after week is over, it's a relief.




1st try

Weekend fun day so I wear something you sent me all day. Clothespins on nipples and both side of them under cups of that lovely negligee. So nice, but painful feeling. Every movement hurts a little when clothespins move too.

No luck this time. But close. Little less than 25 second to go when i had to give up. Frustration came back. Bloody hell. Now I can't stop thinking that this is week ONE. Oh no.

2nd try

No picture. Don't know what happened. It just wasn't there. But there was clothespins. 1 on every fingertip of left hand and last one on tongue. That last one ruined it. And my orgasm too. Hurted too much and I couldn't concentrate. Ruined one after just 36 seconds. Didn't like to end this so badly, but there was nothing I could do anymore. So that was it. And I can tell you Mistress that clothespins are not good idea when training. Although I had that only successful orgasm while I had clothespins on my balls, I think it was despite of them, not because of them.

What a week this has been. So frustrating and left me so horny. I've been leaking all week. At home, at work, at stores. Everywhere. All the time. Feeling horny, frustrated, satisfied, disappointed an so on. Tell me a feeling and I had it. But in some way I loved this week. Not edging or having ruined orgasms. I don't like those. But I love so much trying new and hard things for you. Well, not trying. This wasn't really trying anything. But trying to learn staying on edge so you could enjoy keeping me there later. That gave me so nice feeling. And I loved it.

Thank you Mistress

I love you.

sam

1 comment:

Miss Christina said...

My Slut,

I was not really sure how you would react to your edge training, but having you grow used to holding your edges for a bit so I can tease you, is important to me. And being on the edge is really such a wonderful feeling that I want you to be able to have that.

This week really was not about taking away your pleasure, because I really was hoping you would hold your edges and be able to cum, and feel the pleasure, but there was that chance that you would have to ruin many...and that is what happened.

2 minutes is so long for you, when you are not used to holding your edges. I knew you would not be able to do this every time, but I thought that the ruining would motivate you. I knew it would provide a bit of relief, so I have to admit I was a bit surprised when I saw that it made your hornier than every before, even more leaky than ever before. This became so amusing to me.

But, I really did hope that my slut would have been able to cum before you actually did. I had hoped it would not be this much a challenge, but I cannot even begin to tell you how pleased and proud of you I am that you hung in there with me and obeyed me completely. You are such a good slut, and such an obedient slut for me. You know you really are way more than a slut to me. I know you know that.

I know that it was so incredibly hard to remove your hand each time you were right there, just starting to cum, but each time you did, you chose your submission to me and you chose to obey me and to please me. I love this and I do take it seriously.

I know you tried your hardest and I am pleased. yes we will eventually repeat this week...as I do need you to be able to do this more than 1 time out of a dozen or more, but I am most pleased with my slut.

I already told you your reward...to purchase a new pair of heels that show off your pretty toes. I can't wait till you are able to get these and can start enjoying them.

I do love you my slut...you really pleased me, and I loved that you got desperate enough to really beg me...to beg me for more chances to try to edge for me.

Mistress