Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thank you for first two months Mistress

Thank you for anal training Mistress.

Mistress,

This time my way of keeping notes bites me on the ass big time. It's difficult to write in details when your notes says something like this: Monday, 2 hour small, 45 min small, 3 hour medium and so on. So that has to change. And I already have a new notebook to keep with myself all the time. Now I just have to remember to use it properly.

Anyways, I can still tell you something about using plugs. All hours done. Going from easy start with small plug to smaller dildo and back to small plug.

Over 8 hours a day, every day for a week. So I started really easy thinking that I will go towards that big dildo or even (slut can dream) that fucking huge plug. And I did. Everything went like it should until all those hours started to feel. That happened about middle of task. I was getting little sore. Not bleeding or not even pain. Just soreness. But still 30+ hours to go. So no more dreaming of big dildo or huge plug. Back to basics. Having just small or medium plug in my ass. Everywhere.

At home. At work. At shop. Half of my waking hours I was plugged. I though of trying to sleep plugged, but what if that plug slips out at nigh. How do I know when it happened. How long it was in. So I didn't sleep plugged.

And it did go well. Soreness came and went away. Few times, but never turned to pain so I was OK.

And there was no need for baby carrots. Not that I have anything against putting baby carrot in my ass, but I still prefer actual plug.

And how did this training make me feel. Wonderful. Most of the time. There was that little worried feeling when I first felt soreness, but that went away. And those moments when I felt like plug was slipping out in shop or sitting on it at work and talking co-worker. Hmm. Actually that last one was a good feeling. I knew that it can't be noticed and there's no risk of exposure, but it still was a little nervous thing. And very fucking slutty.

And I did think of you a lot. How much I love being your anal slut in training. How much I love being yours. How can I be better submissive or please you even more (but no planning this time, not anymore).

I appreciate so much of all the things you give me. Joy, trust, confidence, everything.

That little mishap (I hope you don't mind me calling it that) made me really realize how lucky I am. To have you as my Mistress. And how important thing communication is. And just about anything. 62 hours is a long time. To be plugged. To think. And I'm sure that we will both benefit from this training later.

Thank you Mistress.

sam


1 comment:

Miss Christina said...

My Sweet Slut...I am very proud of you. You had asked me for more anal training...and while I so wanted to give that to you...when we had that little incident...I decided to give you your anal time in a way that would please me, and also give you many hours of reminder of me and us, and the control you love me to have.

I know this was a long ass time, no pun intended....but I knew that I could trust my slut to take care and use that carrot if needed, though I also knew you would not if you did not really need to. Each and every minute that your ass was full for me...or sore for me...I love you for and it pleased me very much.

I know from what you write here, and have shared with me, that this time served its purpose...so perhaps as a reward next week there will be actual anal training for you.

Love you.