Sunday, February 8, 2009

Reward from Mistress

Mistress,

After I performed emotionally hard task at Org, Mistress decided that I've earned a little reward.
For doing that task and everything (with one exception) she has asked .
And after little conversation where Mistress stated to me that she wanted this to be something special. Not something I would want to do to her, but something I had hoped, but didn't think that she

would do. And she will consider it.

Wow. How often something like this happens. But thinking what I would love was easy.
Seeing Mistress having orgasm would be dream coming true. Now I just had to wait until next day to see that. If nothing unexpected happens. And luck was on my side. Nothing happens and next day we

were both on line and Mistress invited me to see her web cam.

And there she was. Beautiful and lovely Mistress laying on her bed. First we just chatted few minutes and then my reward started.

Mistress and magic wand on bed. And very fucking horny slut watching. I haven't yet saw nothing, but I already loved it. It felt like such a big reward. Watching your Mistress masturbating.

And then she started. Listening little yelps that grow to moans. Watching her face turning little red when she get closer to orgasm. Hearing wand. And hearing her. Being quiet myself. Partly because I

didn't know if she wanted me to be quiet and partly because it felt right. Just watching her enjoying.
Not wanting to distract her pleasure.

And then she came. And I felt so happy. For her having pleasure and because it looked so fucking hot.

Little break and she started again. Now that was more than I had dreamed. This time I was able to think, maybe not think but more like feel, more while watching. I felt very lucky to have such a

wonderful Mistress. I know from my own experience that it's not very easy to masturbate on cam while someone else is watching. It makes you, or me at least, feel very vulnerable. And being able to

witness her doing it was for me very big sign that she feel comfortable with me and that she trust me. And that is something I want. And then she came again.

And again, and again. Five times. Making me so horny and happy.

I loved your reward Mistress. Not just watching it, but feelings it gave me.

Thank you for this Mistress.

sam

No comments: