Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Org Task - Red, Sexy Kisses

Crossposted from Org.

Calais - Red, Sexy Kisses

---

Calais,

I have never been so nervous before task. First this task is fucking something and then there was those extra instructions I had.

After shower it was time to start. At home. Nail polish. That pinkish red. Miss Marie told me that it will be enough if I paint my thumb nails. And so I did thinking that it would be easier that way than having all the fingers painted. Yeah. It wasn't. Anyways, back to preparations. What else I can do. Hey, I can wear that nice slut necklace I have. And bracelet. And anklet.
Who would notice anything else than that shirt anyways. Good thinking. Except I don't have that shirt on until at the end part of task.

But that I realize only when paying (commuter rail) ticket go look new (for me) shopping mall. Girly bracelet and red thumbnail. It looked so funny that I wished I would have painted all my finger nails.

At store

That was easy part. Mostly. Buying white T-shirt is of course normal and I don't feel uncomfortable buying lipstick or other things like that. Not anymore. I just buy them. Well, paying them was of course little awkward with my nails. Bracelet felt normal at this point. But that young woman at counter was so bored looking that I'm not sure if she even notice anything. Well she had to, but I don't think she cared or was really paying attention. And I didn't really care. I had other things in my mind at that point.

Toilet

Chargeable public toilet. Nervous sam. Mistakes and fun.

First thing I notice inside was that there was that fucking annoying blue light. The one for preventing junkies to find a vein. That made everything look really funny. Second thing I notice that it was toilet for one. Two little rooms. First with mirror and sink. And holder for paper towels.
Second room for toilet seat. And only second room was lockable from inside. Great. Not wanting to take any risks I went straight to 'stall'. And now that printed task instructions would have been handy.

Coat and shirt off. Lipstick, T-shirt and camera ready. And clothespins on nipples until I had orgasmed. (Miss Marie's way to motivate me). And now I found myself having trouble of remember everything and at which order everything should have done. So next I wrote Calais on my skin.
Something felt wrong, so I took a little time to think again.

New try. Lipstick on lips. Kissing shirt. Four times. More lipstick. Kissing. And so on.
Think. Now I got it. Jeans down. I know that you wanted me to drop pants on floor and wear only T-shirt, but that floor didn't look clean or dry (winter, snow and all) enough for that. I hope you don't be too disappointed. T-shirt on. Wait. Adjust those clothespins so they won't stick straight away from your chest. Write Calais again. This time on T-shirt. Sit. Start stroking. And hey. This time I managed to get orgasm. Not very strong one. Too nervous for that. But good one. Cleaning and out.
Fucking fast. Whole time there was no way for me to know if someone else was waiting they turn to use toilet. Next time I have to use bigger than one person toilet.

Kisses for everyone

I had coat on when I came out from toilet so I didn't count that to time. I wanted coffee so next stop was cafe. Open to people walking inside mall see to tables. Coat off and sitting to table. Drinking coffee and trying to act natural. But now I got stares. A lot of stares. So much for enjoying my coffee. I drink it fast and took my things. Walking around mall. Being only one NOT wearing coat. Great. And now that I had only T-shirt that necklace with "Miss Marie's Sexy Slut" tag was clearly visible too. I doubt that anyone could read that text, but still. And that mall is so small. And ten minutes goes so slowly. But time was up finally and I put my coat back on and left. I don't think I will go back there for little while. Who am I kidding. I know I will stay away.

Trip to home was easy. And it didn't feel like part of task anymore. And same goes now. Writing this with only T-shirt on feels like just writing report. It's probably the relief I felt after being able to leave that shopping mall that makes me feel that task ended there.

Now that was confusing, humiliating and fun trip. And next time when I'm tasking outside home I have to remember to print task to paper and take it with me.

Thank you for this fun Calais.

sam

P.S. That bluish picture and short video is taken at that public toilet. Others at home.

No comments: