Friday, February 13, 2009

Working Fun

Fun day at work.

Mistress,

Wednesday night at work I had a little extra time and only few coworkers there. So I sent an email to Mistress and asked if she wanted me to do something for here there.

And she did. She wanted me to out 13 paper clips somewhere on my body. And I did. Attached them to mu balls and foreskin. Felt a little funny and it felt that few of them got loose almost immediately because they are quite small ones and little difficult to attach to balls. Hmm. Wonder what they will think if I will ask for bigger paper clips. Size that's suitable for balls.

Anyways, they stayed on until day was over and after removing them I just left them on my desk for later use.

And that later use is that chain. After little misunderstanding at morning (I'm not a morning person) I got it right. Attached that chain inside those panties you wanted me to wear at work. And it felt nice. If not thinking few painful moments when that pinch me or felt like dull needle on my balls, it was fun. And it remind me of you most of the time. And how could it not. There I was, having paper clip chain against my genitals inside my thong while working.

Oh and it made me also keep my legs open whole day. Not wide open, but just that much that helped to avoid my jeans pushing them against my genitals in painful way.

Corners.

9+ something AM. (sorry, but as you know, this one was weird morning, took long time to woke up)
Staircase of my building. Nervous.

11:55 am. At work. Toilet. Alone. Easy.

01:10 pm At work. Toilet, stall. Very easy.

01:5? pm At work. Storage room. Nervous.

03:44 pm At work. Corridor. Going out. Very nervous.

4:20 pm Out. Buss stop (the kind with shelter) easy.

5:21 pm At work. Corner near notice board. Nervous.

6:2? On my way to x stopped to store to buy cigarettes. Corner of shelves (thank you for the tip).
Easy.

7:2? pm X. Stall at toilet. Easy.

21:22 pm Back at work. Alone. Conference room. Very easy.

21:4? pm. On my way out. Empty lounge. Easy.

21:5? pm. Buss stop again. Little nervous.

22:3? pm. Same place where this started. Easy and relief.

I don't know if you have noticed on pictures or when I'm on cam that i don't wear wrist watch.
That makes those times little imprecise sometime.

It was fun. New kind of fun for me. Little nervous one too. But fun.

Thank you Mistress.

sam

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When our soul leaves our body
(without which nthn can exist)
and we riseabove to meet our Maker,
only four, last things remain:
death, judgement, Heaven or Hell.
And dats d'fak, Jak
(which is exactly what happened to me:
Im an NDE - my colorFULL nomenclature).

Find-out what RCIA is and join
(ya might wanna check-out
'Lui et Moi' by Gabrielle Bossis -
a French writer, translated;
a wonderfull novel which'll
ROCK, YOUR, WORLD, earthling).

Make Your Choice -SAW