Thursday, February 12, 2009

Weekend Fun

My Slut....



You may start all of this AFTER you have your blog current with everything on your Friday.



This is a naughty list for you this weekend....



~ Anal Training, to be done all in one shot.

~ Fill your ass with your small plug for 30 minutes

~ Change that out for your Medium Plug for 1 hour

~ Change that out for your smaller Dildo for 1 hour (fucking slowly 100 times during this time)

~ Change that out for your larger Dildo...try your best without harming yourself to get it to fit. When you do, leave it in for 30 minutes and then try slowly fucking yourself with it.

~ If not too sore by now, try your largest plug and see if it is ready to pop i place yet.

~ If your ass is not too sore and you have another day left, you may repeat this, but use your judgement.



~ I want 13 pictures taken for me this weekend. Be Creative.



~ At all times in your apartment you must be wearing something that I sent you that is clothing...whether it be your nighties or your panties, or both.



~ Continue your spankings this weekend.



~ I want you to tape a large area of white paper on a wall where you don't mind having that wall in a picture. Make this a comfortable height that you can stand. I want you to plant 313 kisses on this through the weekend. I want them with your red lipstick of course my slut. I want a picture of you standing in front of this kiss collage, wearing your red heart panties and your heels....and that white shall that goes with your school girl uniform, and your jewelry and nothing else. That will be so sexy.



~ I want you to look through the ORG tasks at the ones posted by in2kink and select your top 5 of his you would like to do, and make a post here on your blog linking them for me. I will choose one or two for you to request soon.



~ Now....Saturday is your last day of edge training...will you be successful this first week of trying? Or not? We will see. But I do know you are trying your best...so I want you to post your final edge report on Saturday before you go to bed, and tell me how the week went. Then you may beg me to let you cum. I know you won't want to procrastinate on this after a week of ruined orgasms...so don't. You will ask me nicely and offer to me how you wish to cum for me. You can ask to cum once, or many times...but be specific. Don't worry about impressing me, just please me.

I will watch your video on Sunday that you posted tonight.
Mistress

No comments: