Friday, February 13, 2009

Edge training continues

Mistress,

Frustrating edge training continues.

After first three days we had a little chat and a little adjustment was made. So now on I have to stay withing 5 seconds of cumming while edging. Sounds much easier, but I'm already so fucking horny that it's not. I just wish we had started it like that. I would have at least two successful edge session that way. Well, if we leave out that fucking moment of ruining that orgasm, this has been fun. Frustrating, but fun. Most of the time.

Day 4.

1 try only. What is it with dice? This is ridiculous.

And that edge. Went better, but now I was adjusting it to that new five second rule. 1:37. And that's it. No fucking satisfaction for me me. I hate this. I just hate it. We'll little later it's more fun again,

but right there on edge, realizing that it's not this one it's fucking torture.

Day 5

:( I don't want to write this. This sucks. I mean my ability to to stay on edge suck. This feeling sucks. Dices suck big time.

That was right after one more ruined orgasm. It didn't take long to feel better. But I do wonder why I have such a bad luck with dice. Or is it a good luck. I don't know. But this is so frustrating.

And little after that. Blah. I don't care anymore. I's starting to be very clear to me that we might have to redo week one. This hasn't really be a success. But what the hell. I can do this again if needed. And maybe thinking like that take a little pressure off.

Thank you Mistress.

sam

No comments: