Monday, December 8, 2008

Additional report (Saturday morning play)

There was more to come, but I didn't know that when posting Friday report.

Miss Marie,

Writing about our Friday night/Saturday morning ( damn time zone problems) is quite difficult. For me it was about 8am and no sleep at that night. So I was very tired and sleepy. And because of that it's like misty memory in my mind. But it was fun. Very much fun like always. And every time I feel more and more relaxed and it comes more naturally for me. And therefore more spontaneous and fun. And I think that you have noticed that too. Of course you have. Hey, you actually made me moan. And that's something.

And I did have a little mixed feelings. Same time I wanted to be your fucking horny slut, wanted to cum, and above all was my need and desire to please you. And you did made me please you, and I hope I succeeded. After few edges you allowed, or maybe it's more truthful to say that you wanted me to cum. And cum I did. And loved it. And rubbed that cum on my chest to be washed away only after my sleep. Thank you for that orgasm Miss Marie.

After that I was so tired that I have to ask if we could stop. I was thinking that while it might be rude or impolite from my part to ask if we could stop, it would be even more impolite to just fell asleep while chatting. And you were kind enough to let me stop and get some sleep. Thank you Miss Marie.

sam

1 comment:

Miss Christina said...

I really enjoyed this sleepy/horny conversation and play with my slut. You were very sexy as you edged and then actually begged me to let you cum after I had kept you horny and needy for three days. And yes, my slut did let out a tiny moan for me. I loved it.

Miss Marie