Tuesday, December 2, 2008

First Thoughts of Being Miss Marie's Slut

Miss Marie,

First I want to say that these days being owned by you have been fun. And very much like I thought this would be, at the start I mean. But I know that it's just a beginning and relatively easy for me. We'll see how I think when I'm back at work and tired.

I'm still adjusting my mind to all this. There has not been any problems with it, but this is so big change in my life that it takes little time. Until now I could have always think me first (benefits of living alone). But now that has changed. You come first. And I love it.

I love my rules. They are not harsh or difficult, but they remind me of you. And my status of being your slut. My duties so far has not been so difficult, but I think that it's just wise to start little easy.

I love little surprises you have for me. Like that Black Friday Fun. It was a surprise start. And I love that I can trust you. I don't have to fear that you would expect me to do something that's so far outside my comfort zone, that it would be impossible to do it. And I love your little pushes. They help me to expand my experience.

And I love giving you control.

I love being your slut

sam

1 comment:

Miss Christina said...

Sam,

It's funny, because I don't really think you and I ever thought we were going to end up here, but here we are. So many are not surprised at all since they saw this thing between you and me building.

You and I have known each other for some time, and it is amazing what happened. I resisted a bit, to make this sort of committment to you, only because you have so much to give yourself that I was not sure I would meet your expectations, but that was silly of me. I am very happy that we just decided to go for this, rather than dragging out a 3rd slut task at The ORG.

I am pleased you are happy and enjoying being mine, and that you trust me so much. Trust goes both ways and I trust you as well.

You are making me very happy and pleased, my slut!
Miss Marie