Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Maid Monday


Mistress,

Not a perfect maid Monday, but I have to say that I had fun.

It was so late when I finally got chance to start that I had to rush a little bit with shaving. I did it carefully and trying to be through, but you just can't stay in shower at night forever. Neighbors don't like it.

Next I notice that red nail lacquer bottle was practically empty. There was just enough to get my nails done. And troubles just kept coming. I has one pair of black stay ups left and I'm sure you can guess what happened when I pull first one up to my leg. Yes, that's right. And where to get new pair at 4am.

I tried those white ones, but they didn't look good with maid uniform. So all was left were pantyhose. And they weren't black either. But what can you do. So it was thong pantyhose and then those lacy black panties over pantyhose so it would look little better.

And those pee boobs. Even they gave me trouble. Only way to get it done was put those pee cubes I had left in use. So first pee cubes in balloons and then warm water. Have to find other kind of balloons for next time.

And finally maid was ready for work. Without plug. When I was inserting it my ass did hurt a little so I decided to give it a little rest. Not much to say about working. Christmas coming, so I did actual cleaning in my apartment. Wiggling my ass, fondling my boobs and so on. Finding chances to bend over and so on. Fun, but real work too.










After an hour it was time to take some pics. Hope you like these.































And then it was time to kneel and cum for you. Not directly on floor (I talked this with Mistress before doing it) but on Saran Wrap put on floor. Orgasm was very good one when thinking how tired I was. I kinda like these sleepy tired orgasms. hey are very relaxing. And then it was your fun. Slut licking your cum for your fun. This time I did like to do it, but only because I know that you like that. And little because it's very much slutty thing.

sam

P.S. I didn't forget mirror kissing. I'm still looking a way to put pictures of it in here without showing too much of my apartment (privacy thing). I'll get to that later.

No comments: