Friday, December 5, 2008

Tasks I wouldn't normally choose.

Miss Marie,

These are tasks I wouldn't normally choose to perform, but which I could perform to please you.

Bottom's Up
This one has many elements I love (like plugs, pictures, humiliation etc) but there's also swallowing my seamen. I don't like that and probably never get used to it.

Cum little doggie
Animalism. Mental thing.

Cumopoly: a board game
Very tempting one to choose, but might be too much as whole. Or not.

Self Pleasure at the Hands of Master
Many edges and denial. Not my favorite.

Write With Me
My Egnnliwsh sucks and I can't write fiction. Would love to be able.

sam

1 comment:

Miss Christina said...

my slut, some very interesting choices here. I have made my selection for a task you will request, this weekend, to be performed next week. I want Bottoms Up by In2Kink.

Make me proud, please him as you would me.

Miss Marie