Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Naughty List for the Coming Week

My slut...this week I am going to give you a naughty list of things to accomplish as you go about your week. You can work these in any way you want to...break them down into any time frames, and this will be in addition to anything else I may ask of you as the week goes on. You may start at your Monday morning and will have until your Friday night at 11:59 PM to finish.

  1. Spend 20 Hours total with your ass full for me. You can be creative or use the same object for all 20 hours.
  2. Deliver 700 Spanks to your body, in all sorts of places, using all sorts of objects.
  3. Take 13 pictures...you can be creative...that you will post through the week here on this blog.
  4. Spend 100 minutes total...desperately waiting to pee for me...and when you are desperate to pee...I would like you to sit on your toilet, backwards, legs spread wide, and clothespins on your nipples. You will keep these pins on the toilet tank for easy remembering. When you are done peeing you will also stroke your cock 100 times, but may not cum then.
  5. I want my slut in heels for 30 hours this week.
  6. You will spend 40 hours bound in some way. You can be creative and choose different ways through the week.
  7. Aside from filling your ass, I also want 500 fucks in and out of your ass. Be careful and pace yourself.
  8. You will also send me 10 emails...in the subject line put "email #1" etc, so I know which ones you are ok with me posting on my blog once I have received all 10. You can use these to tell me just how horny you are, how much you love any of the things I am having you do, and so forth.

Now at the end of each night, you will make a report, with part of your other reporting, from other things I may have you do this week, or by itself and tell me what you have gotten done so far and how you feel.

Have fun my sweet slut!

Miss Marie

1 comment:

Sam said...

Miss Marie,

How wonderful. So much slutty fun.
And if I'm lucky there might be even more fun to do. Thank you.

sam