Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas my Sweet Slut

It is Christmas and almost a month already since we have started this new journey together. Hard to believe, because in some ways it has gone so fast, but in other ways it has been just right because we have grown together and gotten to know more about each other and most importantly, how we fit together. Neither of us wanted to rush into anything, so we have done this in our own way, without putting any pressure on each other. I have loved that. We had decided at the start you would call me Miss Marie, because neither of us were totally ready to accept that this relationship really is a full blown D/s. This was the first time for you and this being a Mistress was so new for me, that I think we made the right choice to just take it easy and get used to this new committment to each other.

I have enjoyed every moment with you, and I do feel like your Mistress and you are mine, and so my Christmas gift to you is that you may now start calling me Mistress. We talked about this and I know you want to, and I know it will carry more meaning with it, for us both, and I think that we are ready for that. I don't have any doubts about the relationship we evolved to...and I am very happy with you as my slut, and I have felt like your Mistress from day one, so I want you to start calling me Mistress.

Merry Christmas.
-Mistress

1 comment:

Sam said...

Mistress,

What a wonderful Christmas present. Makes me feel so happy.

Thank you. And merry Christmas to you too.

sam