Saturday, December 27, 2008

Few random thoughts after first month

Mistress,

One month has gone and we're still going strong. And why wouldn't we. It's been so much fun.
Almost all the time. There's been times when I have been tired or not 'in the mood' when I still had some duties to do for you that day. But I had done those anyway. Because I do them for you. And after I've got all done I have felt very pleased and happy. Oh, there's been one or two times when I have just fall asleep before I have finished everything, like writing this, but I think that it's more of me getting used to both organizing my days in new ways and getting used to wake up earlier than being negligent or lazy.

It's so nice to go bed not knowing what next day is going to be. Doing hard things for you or having all day for me in vanilla way (not much of those, but who wants them anyways). Or something between.
And then woke up and found some wonderful task or duties to do on our blog. I really love those surprises you have for me.

And I love that you clearly listen what I say to you. Even those things I didn't know I said. And for sure those thing I didn't mean to say (OK, that's more like playing; me saying something I wouldn't want to experience and you knowing that I would loved to, but I might just not be ready for it yet. Or that I would do it for you even if I wouldn't like it) and other big or small things I say to you.

Or just chat with you. Vanilla things. Like friends. It really makes all this feeling much more than just little playing. And I love that.

And I have found out that I really trust you. If you ask me to do something I will at least try it. Without much hesitation (there's been few things that had make me thinking like; what, she wants me to do THAT) in my mind. I know that you wouldn't hurt me. Not really hurt me physically or emotionally. And I know if something is too much for me I can stop without fear of you getting angry. And that really helps. It makes trying new things so much easier when I don't have to worry about if I can do it, if I did try hard. Mostly those things done in public. Those are hard, but they are also so much fun when doing them. Scary but exciting fun.

And I love to call you Mistress. It funny, but I didn't really think that it would be so much different than calling you Miss Marie. But it is. First time I said it there were that funny little feeling in my stomach. That nervous, but so very good feeling. Thank you for that Mistress.

And there's so much more I want to say to you, but those thoughts just won't come out of my mind now. No mental blocks or anything like that. They are more like feelings that are still developing so I think that it's better to write them out later.

I'm very happy and proud of being your slut.

sam

1 comment:

Miss Christina said...

My Sam, My Slut,

Happy First Official Month...even though it seems so much longer. Yes we are going strong, no reason we wouldn't be.

Most all of our time is fun...there are some days that I am tired or you are tired, but we make the most of those too...and we like each other as people, not just as Mistress and slut, so it works out well.

I do love how excited you are each time I post something I want you to do for me. You are like a kid at Christmas, except you are my slut, and I do love that about you. It is one thing that makes it so rewarding for me, is seeing your excitement.

I always listen to what you tell me, even things that you don't realize right away. I might not always give you everything or act on everything you tell me but I do always listen.

It really makes me smile to know that you trust me so much, because I also trust you. I trust you to keep yourself safe for me, to find a way to stay in touch with me, and to be my friend who I can talk to about anything.

I also love having you call me Mistress now. It was not something we did from the very start, as we were just taking it easy and easing into things, but it seems very natural now, and the longer you have been mine, the more you feel mine to me, and the more that I feel a sense of ownership over you, and the more I started wanting to hear you call me Mistress...as you do deserve that, and have earned that.

I am very proud of my sweet slut and each day you make me smile. You entertain me with nice naughty emails while I am at work, and you make me very happy.

Love Mistress