Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday cubes

Miss Marie,

Like you know I was out of town part of the day and got back home at night and right now I'm a little tipsy. So pee cube update now and rest of day tomorrow

When I was reading your instructions and got to the blindfold part I was so sure that one of those cubes is going into my mouth. But I got lucky this time.

I used those cubes one at time. Starting by melting one on my genitals. Fun, because it was regular ice cube. Or was it? I don't know. But before I started I thought that I would know. They were all just cold and smelled like pee. Trust me, I did smell each and every one. In my mind. In reality I couldn't really smell them. And that first one was easy also because I get to rub my cock with it. That's always fun.

Second cube was little harder. On my stomach and chest avoiding nipples. But just thinking that I do it for you made it relatively easy.

Third one was for nipples only cube. Very easy. I like almost anything that teases my nipples.

Fourth one was hard. Above shoulders cube. Neck and cheeks and chin. But no forehead. I didn't want to get anything to trickle to my eyes. Blindfold or not. My thoughts started to drift from "I'm doing this to you and it's fun" to "fuck, I'm melting something that might be pee cube on my face". Had to just do the rest. Without thinking much of it. Got it done.

Fifth one was all over my body. Just moving it from thighs to stomach and chest and... Easy one if I didn't think of what I was doing. I mean thinking too much of it. Just do the deed.

Sixth was for my back and ass cheek. Over and between them. Back of my legs and so on. Quite easy one, but that probably because this time I was thinking that it's over soon. And it was.

And result of all of this was happy (because did it), but not so turned on slut. But hot shower and so fucking much of soap helped me to feel like happy little horny slut again.

Playing with pee is not my favorite, but knowing how much you like me to do it helps a lot. But right now I don't want to think about rest of the pee cubes in my freezer.

Thank you Miss Marie for this new experience.

sam

1 comment:

Miss Christina said...

MMM I made my slut sweat out these pee cubes for quite a while...about three weeks. My slut...you know that I push you but I do so with care...and there is no way your first time playing with pee cubes would be oral. I would not do that to you...but one day, watch out.

I wanted you blindfolded and the clothespin on your nose, because I did not want you to know which was which with these cubes. I wanted you to just rub and obey, and not worry that "this one" is the pee. With your senses dulled, you only had to rub and obey and submit...and you did just that, perfectly. I am so proud of you. I know this was a push and I gave you this new push with pee, along side of ice...which my slut does love. I push you with care and you always make me smile.

I knew you would not love this playing with pee...but that you would love doing this for me...and you did. You please me so much and I am sure we can find another use for those other 7 cubes.

Time will tell.

Miss Marie