Sunday, December 7, 2008

Monday Again My Slut

Well, here we are at our second Monday with you as my slut. So 2 Mondays and Monday just happens to be the first day of the work week, so I think we will go for 21 today. 21 hours with your wrist and ankle restraints on. You can start anytime you like from when this is posted and they only come off if you leave your house, or will be wet. The time you are not home or wet will not count toward your time. With these around you, not even bound together, I want you to think about how you are bound to me. What it means to be mine. Does it make you feel secure? Do you like being bound for me? I want you to feel the extra weight of these as you do things, and remember, that any time I could bind you in many more ways than just this.

Also, you will make a post about our play time Friday night/Your Saturday Morning.

And you will request that task from The ORG.

Make me proud.
Miss Marie

1 comment:

Sam said...

Miss Marie,

Thank you. So simple, but still a constant reminder for me. And the kind that makes my mind working all the time. Thinking. You. Me. Us.

sam