Sunday, December 21, 2008

Frustrating Saturday

Miss Marie,

Now that really was one surprising and frustrating Saturday.

Stroking before first roll was very easy.
And then I rolled 43. So no orgasm, but no problem either.

Second stint was again easy one, but my it was getting little harder.
And no luck with dice this time either. Rolled 55.

Third stint and two times stroking at public toilet. Christmas is coming and stores were crowded. And so were toilets. Good thing there's stalls for little privacy. And no luck yet with rolls. 51 and getting frustrated.

Fourth stint was hard one. Need some distraction so I started to browse your tasks to choose one.
Rolled 53. I suspect foul play. Where's my O. I need it.

Fifth stint. Rolled another 53. Seriously frustrated sam. Hard to concentrate. Can't think anything.

Sixth stint. Fucking 44. Dices hate me. Fucking unbelievable. Better watch a movie.

Seventh stint. Never finished this one. Just woke up at morning with headphones still on my head. Stiff and tender neck from sleeping in half sitting position. Getting better now though.

I used medium sized plug first, but changed it to small one before starting to work with computer. Just to making sitting longer time at once easier. Being plugged is fun, but six hours is still long time for me. But not too long if I don't have to do it daily. At least not yet. It might be different story later.

That was interesting, but very frustrating Saturday. I don't know it it's good or bad thing that I just fall asleep after 1 am. I didn't mean to. It just happened. And, well no O means that I probably have to do some begging today. I'm not so horny anymore than I was last night, but I do want to cum today. Maybe I just stroke a little while you're sleeping. Let see what happens today.

Thank you for frustratingly fun Saturday Miss Marie.

sam

1 comment:

Miss Christina said...

My Slut...you did very well with this very frustrating day. I really expected the dice would cooperate with you at least once for an orgasm.

I know 6 hours is a long time with your plug but I have had you do 4-5 before...and we are just slowly working at building your tolerance or to find out what is too much. I don't worry too much because you always have your safe word if you needed it. So we push slowly.

I was happy you did some stroking out at the public bathrooms, so crowded. I can only imagine how nervous that made my slut.

I know stroking every 30 minutes was really something...this is not something that we would do every day or that often as I know this was really a lot...but you did so very well with this. You did 200 strokes per hour for over 10 hours, so over 2000 strokes for me, and no cumming. I am very proud of you for doing so well with this challenging task.

:) Mistress