Saturday, December 13, 2008

Monday Means Fun For Miss Marie

On Monday I have some plans for my slut.

First...I really want you to have more audio recordings at my blog...as I do love anything my sluts say to me...and you just do not have your voice there enough. So you can either write me up something that explains how you feel about us, how you feel about being my slut, or you can find a poem you think I would like and record yourself saying it to me. I want this recording to be between 2-5 minutes long. Don't be scared...I will love any of it, even if a word is not pronouced perfectly. I love your voice and I want to hear more of it any time I want to, which is why the recording is a nice idea.

Also...I think I have made my sweet slut sweat out enough by now...those lovely pee cubes sitting in your freezer.

So what you will do is mix 3 regular ice cubes and 3 pee cubes into a bowl, go to your shower...and put a blindfold on and a clothespin on your nose, so you will need to breathe through your mouth. You will mix these up so you don't know what one you are picking up. Each cube will be melted onto your body, any place you want it. I want behind your neck, back, chest, nipples, stomach, cock and balls, legs, and even your cheeks. You won't know which one is which, as you use them, but my slut does love to play with ice so you can consider this your reward for pushing yourself with that recording...and sometimes a reward is even a tiny push forward.

Have fun and make me proud...I know my sweet slut will. Your recording will be posted here and on my blog.

Miss Marie

1 comment:

Sam said...

Miss Marie,

Funny, but I don't mind that little pee thing. It's voice thing that's scary.

sam