Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Naughty Fun

Miss Marie,

Naughty list
for week done.

1. Spend 20 Hours total with your ass full for me. You can be creative or use the same object for all 20 hours.

All done. Using just plugs and dildo. Before this week there was little break with my anal training so I thought that it would be nice to use just those. And there still is need for more training. That big plug is too big for me. More stretching is needed. And maybe bigger dildo.

Most of the plug time I was at home, but I did have some outdoor plug time too. Walking around with medium plug in my ass is easy and fun and I did that couple of time. And once I was outside with that dildo in my ass. It's a little big to be comfortable outside, but it still fun for short time. And now that it's cold outside and my winter coat covers my bottom I don't have to worry that bulge my dildo makes to my jeans.

2. Deliver 700 Spanks to your body, in all sorts of places, using all sorts of objects.

Hands, wooden spoon, crop and book used. Mostly to my bottom and thighs. And few spanks to nipples, cock and balls too. Those were just for you. I'm very thankful that you let me have all this spanking fun. It's the kind of pain I like most. And just thinking of spankings makes me horny. Thank you.

3. Take 13 pictures...you can be creative...that you will post through the week here on this blog.

How things have changed. Now I love taking pictures and videos. And posting them on blog. I still feel little shy and sometime posting them gives me awkward or little humiliated feeling, but it's mostly exciting, good kind of feeling. I just hope that you and others like my pictures too.

And to get enough pictures I took some naughty school girl pictures today.

4. Spend 100 minutes total...desperately waiting to pee for me

This one is written in Wednesday report.

5. I want my slut in heels for 30 hours this week.

I don't know what it really is, but I love wearing heels. Standing, walking or just sitting with them. It's not just "slutty" thing. I do love how they make my legs feel. And how differently I have to do everything while wearing them. That is slutty thing. I just wish that it would be normal thing for males to wear heels. I just can't (well, it's winter so couldn't anyway) make myself to wear them outside. There's limits to what I can do. Well, maybe little naughty maid outside at night thing, but that's it. At least for now. Who knows what I'm capable of doing later. With your guidance.

6. You will spend 40 hours bound in some way. You can be creative and choose different ways through the week.

I like this and don't like. My bad knees and back limits how I can tie myself. But those little things like cuffs, collar, hand tied to cock and balls, plastic wrap or combinations of those. I tried them all. And liked them. I wish I could think some little unnoticeable ways to use in public. To remind me of my ties to you. Not that I would really need reminders, but it would add more to that. And it would be so deliciously naughty fun.

7. Aside from filling your ass, I also want 500 fucks in and out of your ass. Be careful and pace yourself.

This one was like training for future. I have to do this more often to get used to it. It's easy to do, but it feels like something is still missing. Maybe I just need bigger thing to fuck myself. Or someone else to so fucking ;)

8. You will also send me 10 emails...in the subject line put "email #1" etc, so I know which ones you are OK with me posting on my blog once I have received all 10. You can use these to tell me just how horny you are, how much you love any of the things I am having you do, and so forth.

All done.


This was so fucking horny 5 days. And I loved them all. Being so horny for you. Doing things for you. Chatting with you. Cumming for you. All of this. I'm so happy and lucky to be your slut Miss Marie.

Thank you very much.

sam

1 comment:

Miss Christina said...

I am very proud of you for getting all of this done, including the report posted by the time I allotted you. I was a bit worried you might struggle with the report under pressure but you made me very proud.

I am glad you worked your ass out again this week...we had let your ass go unattended for a bit. We will keep training it, because one day that large plug is going to slide right in.

I do also love that you spent some time outside your home plugged for me.

All the spanks were sexy...Love your red nipple area here. That is very sexy...loved the videos you made too and that you shared them here.

Each of the pictures is so sexy...and I love that you no longer struggle really to post them and share them. I know you blush a lot, but you share them and make me so proud.

it is a shame that men wearing heels is not widely accepted...because you look so very sexy in heels. You have the perfect legs for them.

I really LOVED when you would bind your hand to your cock, especially on the days that you had not cum and it was making you so horny to cum for me. I loved that.

And I loved each and every email more than you know, and will post them on my blog soon for all to read! thank you for those.

I loved each day too. I love you horny for me and I love how even when I let you cum for me, you are horny as hell again soon! That is one thing I do love about you. I am very lucky to have you for my slut! You made me very happy this entire week.

Miss Marie