Friday, December 19, 2008

Saturday Surprise For My Slut

Just a little fun for you for Saturday since I am gone all day.


- I want you to select 3 of my Org tasks that you would like to perform and post them here and the reason why. I will be choosing one of them soon for you to do for me.

- I want your ass to be full for me for 6 hours straight...so if the medium plug gets to be too much, or your dildo, you will change down to the smaller one.

- I want 100 strokes every 30 minutes. At the end of every two hour interval you will roll the on line die 13 times and if the total is over 39, you may NOT cum, but if it is 39 or less, you must cum. We will let the die determine if you cum or how often you cum for me this day...but either way there will be 100 strokes every half hour.

All cum will be made into cum cubes to be added along with the other ones in the freezer...that is if you get to cum for me.

I think this is enough...and don't forget to cross post the report for in2kink here and the orgasm section set up on your side bar.

Miss Marie

1 comment:

Sam said...

Miss Marie,

Now this is one hell of eye opener for Saturday morning. This is going to be fun.

sam