Thursday, December 18, 2008

Friday Fun For my Sweet, Sexy Slut

Well my slut it seems you planned very well this week on your Naughty list and you are right on target to finish up Friday without concern. So...something extra for your to do.

You have done so nicely at staying FRUSTRATINGLY horny for me without me even telling you to....so....

Tomorrow you will be cumming 3 times for me, by your 11:00 pm. Each time you will cum into an ice cube tray so that you have three cum cubes for me frozen.

Enjoy this time, to cum three times. One you can do your way, any way you enjoy most to cum. One will be done with your ass full for me. And the other will be done in some way that you do only to please me. Be creative. You won't get chances all the time with instructions to cum like this, so enjoy it for all that it is.

Don't forget report and all needs to be posted no later than 11:59 pm your time. I will be home right after work and plan to read it as soon as it is posted or I return home...and then we will talk about it.

Have Fun!

And I will catch up comments on your blog this weekend.
Marie

1 comment:

Sam said...

Miss Marie,

Thank you very much. It going to be fun to cum three times for you today. Well, those cum cubes worries me a little, but I'm sure that you have some fun use planned for them. Fun for you that is. And something else for me.

sam