Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sam's Thursday

Miss Marie,

Even harder day that yesterday. Even more tired. But fun day. At morning I went to shop those new lingeries I told you. At shop I change my mind and bought other set. To give boobs more support.

At home I took a shower and shaved my legs, genitals, stomach, chest and armpits. And put nice re nail color on all 10 nails. Made me feel slutty, not feminine, just slutty.

And then it was time to Thursday Titilating Fun.

Plug in, lingerie and heels on. And boobs. Why boobs are so much fun to think, but so much trouble having them. They get on way when doing things, and my boobs tried to fall off every time when I bend over. And they did fall off. Well, not both of them just right one. Five times. First it was fun, but after three times fun was gone and it was just annoying. To remember to be careful and drop that boob anyway. I'm sure that it would be fun to worry not to show too much (real)cleavage when doing things, but worrying that boobs fall off. That's other thing.

Other than that falling boob thing I loved wearing these new things for you. And rubbing myself though panties. What can I say, couldn't keep my hands away long time. One rub now and other then and... Very much fun, but little frustrating too. But that did keep me horny all day long, even when feeling very tired. I even edged ones that way. Could have done more than one, but it felt different than normal edge so I decided to be careful and just keep myself turned on.

Being plugged for you is just fun and I'm so used to it now that I don't have to think about it much. It feels nice and reminds me that it's your ass now. And those heels, I don't know why, but I just love to wear them.

Groping my boobs on front of mirror felt very strange first and also fun in some level. And my body heat kept that water in bal..ooops... and my boobs felt surprisingly warm. After few times that started to feel more natural and with little rubbing at same time it was fun. After I get my mind in to it. Thinking that you were there watching me.

And just watching TV or reading book and being you slut same time is fun.

Sitting while peeing. No problem for me. It's easy to remember. At least when wearing panties and bra for you. And knowing how you like to control pee related things. Wiping was more difficult to remember but did that without mistakes too

But at the end of day my exhaustion took over and I just fall asleep in chair while waiting you coming from work. But that's just being so fucking tired. It wears off in couple of day.

Thank you for this day Miss Marie.

sam

3 comments:

Miss Christina said...

I know my slut is tired and adjusting your sleep back to normal is not fun, but it is important as you go back to work soon.

I am glad my slut was cleaned up shaving wise, soft and smooth for me. So sexy. You know I do love that.

And when I dress you like this, it is not to really get into sissy play, but more to tap into the slut in you.

Yes boobs are wonderful to look at but such a pain in the butt to carry around and work with sometimes. I do have to giggle at you dropping your right tit so many times, but at least you never sprang a leak. LOL.

Now about your new items, drop dead fucking sexy my slut. You have the body for this too. SO sexy. Just look at you...so sexy, submissive and stunning. And all this on an open blog, for all to see. I am SOOOOOO proud of you.

I am happy and pleased you stayed horny for me, and rubbed yourself many times but also aware and careful not to cum without my permission.

Your sexy ass in the picture with the plug showing is just delicious. I love it, just wish I was there to spank that ass. It is also good you were able to get some rest.

And of course you know I love the peeing part, just wonderful.

You did so well and these new items are so very sexy.

Miss Marie

sirenssong said...

sam, I am so jealous of your sexy legs. :)

Sam said...

Calais,

Thank you. I don't know what to say. That's not something man expect to hear from a lovely woman.

But I do have nice legs. ;)