Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cuffed Monday

Yes, it was second Monday.

Miss Marie,

My Sunday task continued until Monday and... Damn it. Time zones again. Lets just say that I started my Monday little late.

There was little problem with those ankle and wrist cuffs. Chains that are used to connect them together are not removable. First it was just fun; little rattling noise and so on. But after I almost broke drinking glass with one chain, I had to use tape to connect those chains to cuffs in a way they wouldn't hang free. That looked ugly, but worked.

I did get used to wearing them quite fast but you just don't stop noticing that there's some on your wrists and ankles. Something there normally isn't.


What it means to be mine?

I feel like myself. Like this is something I have missed long time, without even knowing it. Like something were missing before but not anymore. It makes me happy and gives me a feeling of being cared.

Does it make you feel secure?

Yes it does. It gives me courage to do things I wouldn't do otherwise. I do trust you and that makes everything easier. I feel more open and safe.

Do you like being bound for me?

Yes I do. It makes me feel like I'm tied to you in many ways, not only physical restrains. And it makes me want to try more of this kind of things.

sam

1 comment:

Miss Christina said...

I am happy my slut enjoyed being cuffed all day for me. I bet the rattling noise got a bit annoying but made you more aware.

I love what you said about how you feel about being mine...like you found the missing part of yourself. That is wonderful. I am also glad you feel cared for...of course you are.

You do have much more courage now than you did before...you have grown so much.

Since you loved being bound for me and I like what it makes you think, I am sure we will experimemnt some more.

Nice job with this my sweet slut.
Miss Marie