Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thursday/Friday update

Just quick Thursday night and Friday update.

Thursday night.

About 2:30 am I was chatting with Miss Marie when she said to me: "you are a very good slut...well I want you to cum for me again tonight in bed...and take your cum and rub it all over your feet and then put socks on ... ...it will stay there till morning"

Hmm. It was fun. Sleepy sam and relaxing orgasm. It felt little weird to rub cum on my feet, but it's not my cum or decision anymore. So I just rubbed it and put my socks on. And it doesn't really feel uncomfortable or anything like that. It was just weird thing for me to do. And fun. It's always fun to do things for Miss Marie.

Friday.

From same chat yesterday: "well tomorrow when you go out I would love for you to put purple polish on just your two thumbs"

Just your two thumbs? Yeah, right. Like I wanted it to be all finger nails. Just thumbs are enough. But it turns out to be easy. Weather was lousy so I have to wear gloves outside to avoid turning my fingers to ice sticks. And inside stores I just refused to think that having violet thumbnails is anything but normal. Little self-deception always helps :) And people are too damn polite these days. No stares or funny looks. Little disappointment for me. Not, really better take small steps at time. And I didn't met anyone I know, so it was easy in that way too. But knowing you, I'm sure that there's more to come.

sam

1 comment:

Miss Christina said...

My Slut,

You have to love these middle of the night chats when I am feeling generous with you...and give you an extra orgasm for me! I really loved the thought of you going to bed with your cum all over your feet...and staying there for me all night. I am not really sure what made me think of this...but in the moment of telling you to cum, it was what I thought of and wanted.

I am happy you tolerated this for me so well...a nice sleepy orgasm and then just doing as I asked. I know it was weird in a sense but you did as I asked and that is what matters, since that cum belongs to me.

Well I love when we chat and you tell me little things like how you were going out to shop and suddenly I decided to have you paint your two thumbs. I thought that would be a nice change for you, a nice push forward. I know this was not easy, I knew it would make your heart race, but also that it would not be as bad as telling you to paint all 10 fingers.

I am sorry too that no one gave my slut any strange looks...especially since I know it would have had you blushing like crazy...bright red face and maybe even a hard cock too!

You did very well with all this my sweet slut.

Miss Marie