Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sunday Words and Tortures

As cross posted from The ORG:


Thank you so much to all who joined in to help me humiliate my slut here at The ORG. Your words were creative, dirty, sexy, slutty and even some that I know will really push my sweet slut, sam.

I know that this provided me much amusement to see you join in, and to know each day my slut was checking, off and on all day, to see if anyone was joining in and marking him up. It was also fun for me when he begged you all for more words! This had the perfect effect I was hoping for.

So, when I compiled the list and removed some duplicates, I came up with 44 words going on my slut's body. That means he is lacking 31 and for that he will pay :).

So my slut, sam, you will write the following list of words on your body. I want the word "Miss Marie's Property" written in larger letters in the center of your chest/belly area. Then all around it, all on your chest and belly, you will write all the other words.

Miss Marie's Property
Naughty
Sexy
Tease
Torture
naked
Dick
Slut
Cum Eater
ballsack
teabagged
ass
slave
sperm
anal
whore
masochist
butt licker
piss slut
toy
pussy breath
receptacle
cum breath
fucker
wad
worthless
plugged
hole
meat
lowly
boy
play thing
sissy slut
horny
slit licker
sissy whore
filthy
humility
rimmer
good boy
obedient
trustworthy
respectful
honest

OK, so once you have all of your writing done, and I will leave it to your choice if you do this all in permanent markers (I feel you would be ok, as I have done 100 before) or to use some marker and some eye liner. Then I want the picture posted up close of just your chest/belly so we can read all this lovely words!

Then I want you to stroke a while, not so much to edge, but to get super horny for us all...and then you are to drip 31 drops of wax on your cock and your balls and take a picture of that. That will start you out making up for the 31 missing words.

Next you will take your wax off and then you will use your wooden spoon and give your cock 31 spanks and your balls 31 spanks and will make a video up nice and close to your cock and balls, of you spanking them, to be posted on Sam Submits blog. I want to hear my slut moan and groan as you spank yourself for our pleasure.

When you are done and recovered you will make a post here, thanking everyone, and invite all to read your blog as well as watch the video there. The pictures you take for this will be posted here at The ORG as well as on your blog post.

Have fun my slut.

Miss Marie

No comments: