Friday, December 19, 2008

Thursday means more pics and vids

Miss Marie,

More naughty list fun done.

No more finished sections today, but so much fun.

2. Deliver 700 Spanks to your body, in all sorts of places, using all sorts of objects.

Mmm. First little clothespins spanking fun.





And then fun with riding crop.




And striped result of fun.


5. I want my slut in heels for 30 hours this week.

No need to be naked all the time.
Just wearing heels makes me feel slutty.

6. You will spend 40 hours bound in some way. You can be creative and choose different ways through the week.

Sleeping with anckle cuffs connected together was easy
way to get more hours done.



sam

2 comments:

Miss Christina said...

I love Thursday...that was the day you lined your nipples with these clothespins and cropped the crap out of them, causing such lovely pain and agony for me. You are right, the sadistic side of me now loves this...I have come a long way too from the girl who saw your zipper on your private blog and was wincing. :)

We have both grown.

The spanking with the crop was so sexy and so lovely and I also love seeing your hard cock head poking out of the pink panties.

I find it funny sometimes how you cup your cock or balls, like you are trying to protect some little bit of modesty...but my sweet slut, you don't have any left....you have been figured out now as the sexy slut you are. No need to hide behind that hand.

Ok that pic with the jeans and the heels, well that is just fucking sexy! You are one hot slut!

And I love seeing your feet bound for me. Yes a very nice way to sleep like this for me. And I do love your violet toe nails. Just wait till I send you more shades of purple for your toes!. I love this marking for me.

Just love it all!
Miss Marie

Sam said...

Miss Marie,

I find it funny sometimes how you cup your cock or balls, like you are trying to protect some little bit of modesty

I know, I know. But what can I do. I just feel like that sometimes.

...but my sweet slut, you don't have any left...

Now this is same time scary and fucking exciting thought.

sam